2. New Stuff

Edited

Lillie

I stared out the window at our new house as we pulled into the driveway. It was a HUGE two story house.

I walked inside with my bag, gaping at the interior.

"Hey uh, let me get your bag," Josh offered.

"I-It's alright. I got them," I told him. He nodded and led me to my new room.

Tyler put his hands over my eyes as we walked in, making it a surprise. He uncovered my eyes and I just stood there, shocked at how beautiful it was.

The bed was in the corner with random tapestries on each wall and the ceiling with tea lights hanging around. The bedding was all white and the night stand was a black shelf. Then there was a desk next to the nightstand and a dresser on the opposite wall (both black).

"Do you like it?" Tyler asked me and I nodded.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaimed and they laughed. They left me alone for a while to unpack and get settled, which I did.

I put my clothes away, and put my blade in a hiding spot in the bathroom.

After a while of scrolling through Twitter on my junky, old, and cracked smartphone, Josh came in and told me dinner was ready.

"Okay," I mumbled, not wanting to go down there.

"Is there something wrong?" He questioned.

"N-no! I'm just not very hungry," I told him. That was only half a lie. There was something wrong, but I wasn't very hungry.

"Okay. Just come down if you get hungry," He said as he closed the door.

"Phew... I wonder how long I'll be able to keep that up," I thought to myself. I went to check Instagram next.

I had followed Twenty-Øne Piløts when I first created my accounts. I follow them on Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook.

I was scrolling through my news feed when I saw a video of Josh and Tyler with a black background and them inside a red heart that kept breaking with a caption "Lillie will be the Tear In our Hearts".

"People hate me..." I mumbled. I wasn't even here for a day yet and people already hate me! How does that work?

"I'm not gonna get angry or upset over this. It's not like I ever cared about what people thought of me," I told myself.

Now you're probably wondering, "Then why do you want to be skinny so bad?" Well, I don't want to be skinny for other people, I want to be skinny for myself. That's why I don't eat, and exercise as much as possible.

Which reminds me, it's almost seven. That means I have to go for my run. I always try go for a run a 7 and go to a playground or something, then run home.

I changed into a white tank top, black leggings, and put on a dark grey hoodie and my black running shoes. Then, put my hair in a high ponytail.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottled water from the fridge, then set off to the living room.

"Hey Lillie. What are you dressed up for?" Josh asked.

"I run everyday at seven during the summer," I told him.

"Okay, be back by 8," Tyler said.

"I will. And hey, are there any parks nearby?" I asked them.

"Yeah there's one few blocks away. Why?" Tyler replied.

"I'm just gonna run there, hang out for a few minutes to take a break, then run back," I told them then said goodbye.

I started out by walking, and put in my headphones and listened to my workout playlist, A.K.A. pretty much every TØP song ever.

"I'm taking my time on my ri-i-i-i-i-ide o-o-o-o-o I'm falling!" I started singing before I realized I was at the park. I sat down on a swing and started drinking my water.

Someone sat beside me on the other swing, and we started talking. I found out they lived a mile away from the park. We ended up talking for a long time, until I realized how late it was. We ended the conversation, exchanged numbers, and said goodbye.

Then, I walked home in a good mood.

***

"Calm down Josh she's not dead!" I heard Tyler yell.

"Um, guys?" I said, loud enough so they could hear.

"Lillie! Where were you?!" Josh exclaimed. I chuckled. It was funny how he thinks he cares now, but in a week he'll think of me as a piece of trash.

"I met this girl at the park and we started talking and lost track of time. I tried to set an alarm so I would be back on time, but it must have glitched out or something," I explained, holding up my junky phone.

"Well no wonder it wouldn't work. That thing must have been made in like, 2000 BC!" Tyler said jokingly. I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Tomorrow we're going shopping for you for a new phone, okay?" Josh told me.

"You don't have to," I told him.

"No, I want to. And there's nothing you can do about it," He said, walking out of the room.

"Is there any way I can get out of this?" I asked Tyler.

"Nope," He said, ruffling my hair then walking out as well.

"Awe.." I complained, trying to fix my hair.

I walked back up to my room, continuing to scroll through my news feeds.

***

"Goodnight Lillie," Tyler came into my room to say.

"Goodnight," I told him and he exited. Then Josh walked in saying the same thing, and I told him the same thing as I did Tyler, and we all went to bed.

(A/N) Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter, and of you couldn't tell, I was making Josh more of the father figure while Tyler would be more of the brotherly figure. That's all. Baii.