19.Just A Guy

The girls above are the popular girls. 2 is Brittany, 3 is Emma, 1 is Melissa, and 4 is Amanda. Pkay, enjoy :*

Lillie (as always)

Fake
Emo
Freak

Those were the things I was being called pretty much everywhere. It's been a month and a half since Josh and Tyler came back from tour, so I still have 2 and a half months in hell. The girls at school went back to tormenting me, but not just at school. On Twitter, Instagram, pretty much everything. I delete them though, because I don't want Josh OR Tyler finding out.

I deal with things on my own.

But, I've been acting weird lately because of it. I'm trying really hard not to, but Tyler and Josh have noticed.

I'm still a vegetarian, though. So, that hadn't changed. Although, I really don't eat anything during the day, except dinner. Since the school food is poisonous, I don't wanna risk getting food poisoning.

I'm not a lesbian anymore, but I'm bisexual, so. Yeah.

But, other than those things, life still sucks. Emma left me for good, and joined the "popular" girls. But she doesn't make fun of me. But she is a prissy, rich brat. Since her dad is the owner of Davenport Industries, she acts like she owns the place. And she technically does.

Her dad made all the lockers finger printed so only we could get into them with our thumb prints. And he made sure that every textbook was removed and replaced with tablets. So, she does basically own the school.

As I'm thinking of all this, Josh calls me down for school. I take my time getting off my bed and looking at myself in the mirror for the last time.

****

"Lillie, you have to get out of the school. I didn't pay $30 for the T.T. (textbook tablet) for you to just skip school," Josh said. I wouldn't get out of the car without putting up a fight.

"No. I'm not going in there, Josh," I said without sparing a glance towards the school. He gave me a warning look. I ignored it.

"Lillie! I'm going to count to three, and you don't wanna know what happens if I get to three and you're not out of the car," He warned. I shrugged in response to his threat.

"One," I rolled my eyes.

"Two.." He said with his jaw clenched.

"Two and a half!" I chuckled.

"Three!" He yelled. He paused, waiting for me to get out.

"I'm not getting out Josh," I said. He sighed, reached over me and opened my door, and pushed me out.

"Ow!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"I'll see you after school, Lillie," He said. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my things.

"Bye," I said and walked through the doors. I looked back and he was looking at me with sympathy but I ignored it and rushed to my locker.

I opened my locker and quickly grabbed things for Science. As I was leaving my locker, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. Knowing who is was, I ignored them and kept walking.

Someone scoffed behind me.

"Ignoring me, Dun?" A familiar voice said behind me. I sighed and stopped walking. I didn't turn around. I didn't have to.

"Look at me you worthless trash!" I turned around slowly.

"Wow Brittany. She's even fatter than last week. Did you eat candy all weekend?" Emma said, looking me up and down. I tried not to let the tears fall.

That hurt. It hurt from other people too, but it hurt the most from her. Emma saw my face and immediately her face went soft.

"Oh come on! Baby is gonna cry! Poor girl got her feelings hurt!" Melissa yelled.

They laughed as a tear dripped from my eye. The bell rang and I took the chance to sprint to my class and sit down. I cried throughout class, but nobody noticed. Nobody cared. Nobody will ever care.

****

"Where's your food?" Hannah asked as we sat down. We had no classes together except 2nd period Math and 5th period Art, so lunch is the second time we've seen each other all day.

"I'm not hungry," I lied. She gave me the "I know you're lying" face.

"Lillie, this is the 3rd day in a row you haven't been 'hungry'! What's up?" She asked, concerned.

Before I could answer, someone whispered something in my ear.

"Fattie," The voice whispered, then I heard heels walk off. Hannah looked at me with sympathy, showing that she heard.

"Lillie, you're not fat. At all. You're probably one of the skinniest person in the school," She told me, trying to cheer me up. She could tell it didn't work.

Suddenly the bell rang, making me realize how fast time went by.

"I'll cya next period," I said, and walked off to English.

****

RRRIIIINNNNGGGG

Finally. It's over. Hell, is over. I out my stuff away and grabbed my T.T. out of my locker and my binder.

I walked outside and was instantly thrown against the wall.

"Hey! Back off!" I exclaimed. I looked up and saw the girls smirking down at me. Except Emma wasn't with them.

"You want us to leave you alone?" Brittany asked. "Okay, we'll leave you alone." They were walking away, and I sat there dumbfounded. They were actually leaving!

"Finally!" I said, getting up. Suddenly they all came back and pushed me to the ground again.

"Spoke to soon!" Amanda exclaimed. I cried as they kicked me and yelled at me. Suddenly, there were cries and it all stopped. I looked up to see a guy with brown hair, green eyes, tan skin, was wearing a red t-shirt and blue jeans.

He held out his hand for me to take, which I did. He helped me up as we continued staring into each others eyes.

"Hey.. I'm Chase," He told me. The name sounded really familiar, but I couldn't place it. I stared at him for what seemed like forever.

"OH. Um, I'm Lillie," I said, still staring into his eyes. I suddenly heard a honk behind me, making me jump and clumsily fall into Chase's arms.

He chuckled and helped me back up. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

"Who was that?" Josh asked, glaring at Chase as we drove away.

"He's just a guy. Calm down," I said, annoyed.

"Okay, okay. I just don't want you to.. you know."

"Whatever," I mumbled.

Heyy guys!!! First, before I say anything: thank you so so so so much for 400 reads! This is mind blowing to me, and I just want to thank you all for taking time time out of your amazing lives to read my book! And I'm super sorry for not updating in a while
:( :( :( But I hope you guys liked the chapter! Ilysm! I'm gonna go cry of happiness now, excuse me.

P.S. here's Lillie's schedule, cause I feel like it would be confusing.

1st Period - Science
2nd Period - Math
3rd Period - Global Studies
Lunch
4th Period - English
5th Period - Art
6th Period - P.E.
7th Period - Home Ec.