17. First Day of School

Lillie

Time Skip

"Lillie! Wake up girlie," Jenna called from the doorway.

"No.. five more minutes.." I murmured. She turned the lights on and I quickly put my head under the blankets for protection from the light.

"Lillie! C'mon. It's the first day of school, A.K.A. your first year of highschool!" She exclaimed happily.

"No!" I whined.

"Lillie. I'm NOT going to tell you again. Get up!" She exclaimed. I groaned, but reluctantly got out of bed.

She went downstairs and I closed the door and got dressed. I got dressed in dark ripped skinny jeans, a pinkish purple t shirt with a golden necklace, white converse, and a golden chain bracelet.

I left my hair down, but did a waterfall braid on the side and pinned it with some bobby pins. After that, I did my makeup (purple eyeshadow, black winged eyeliner, black mascara, pink liquid lipstick) and headed downstairs. I was about to make breakfast, but Jenna called me into the living room.

There I saw a bowl of fruit salad, toast, and orange juice.

"C'mon. I made breakfast!" She exclaimed as I sat down. We talked about her high school years, how my first day was gonna go, and boys.

"So, if you meet any cute guys, feel free to talk to me about it," She tells me. I get a nervous look in my face but it quickly disappears.

"Okay. Thanks," I tell her. She nods her head. After that, I head upstairs to brush my teeth and get my phone and backpack.

"Lillie! Cmon, we gotta go!" Jenna yells.

"Coming!" I yell back and look at myself one more time in the mirror before heading down stairs. We get in the car and she drives off.

The drive passes by upsettingly quick. Before I got out, Jenna handed me $5. I took it but gave her a confused look.

"You need lunch," She says in a "duh" tone. I nodded, said goodbye and hopped out of the car, shutting the door behind me.

She drove away, and I went up to my locker and put stuff away. After that I checked my schedule, and grabbed stuff for science. After playing on my phone for a while, the bell rang and I headed for my classroom.

When I got there, there were already about 10 people in there. I quickly sat down and put my head down, not wanting anyone to see my face.

About 3 minutes later, the second bell rang and someone sat next to me.

"Hey, move. That's my seat," Someone said behind me. Before I could respond, they pulled the chair out from under me and I fell on the ground. She saw my face as I fell and gasped.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. I'm Brittany. Lillie, right? " She asked with fake concern. I rolled my eyes. She extended her hand and I ignored it, getting up and brushing myself off.

"Yeah, it's Lillie. Now that you know my name, leave me alone," I said and sat down in a different seat.

She smirked at me as she sat down. Class went on normally I guess after that. I can't really say that, because I can't remember what normal school was like in general.

When class was over, I bolted back to my locker and put science stuff away and got out math stuff. Before I headed to class, someone grabbed my sleeve and pulled me back. I turned around to see that girl who stole my chair.

"Hey! So, since you're new here we want to invite you to have lunch with us every day! Basically, we want you to join our group!" She exclaims.

"You don't even know me," I said. Her and her friends laughed. You could tell how fake it was.