13. I'm hungry

Lillie

Bright lights
White room
Beeping

That's how I would describe my surroundings. My eyes adjusted to the bright lights and I sat up, my head hurting.

"You're awake," A nurse said, whom I didn't notice before.

"Yeah.. where am I exactly?" I asked him. He looked at me with a straight face.

"A hospital. I'll go tell your family that you're awake," He said, then left.

A few minutes later, my two favorite guys in the world came through the door, along with Jenna.

"Lillie," Josh said, hugging me.

"Why am I here?" I asked innocently, utterly confused.

"Because you haven't eaten for days. Lillie, you almost di-" Tyler said but Josh interrupted him.

"Didn't make it," He finished, not wanting Tyler to say "died".

"Wow.... All this," I said, gesturing to the room around me. "Because I didn't eat?" I asked, and they nodded. I almost broke down crying.

I've had this eating disorder for years and this is the first time I've actually been hospitalized. The other times I've passed out, Miss Emily or my care dependants would leave me on the couch and force me to eat after I woke up.

"Lillie it's okay," Tyler said, but before he could hug me, Jenna stepped in and hugged me, surprisingly. I hugged her back, and I could tell she was surprised too.

When we broke the hug, I looked out the window and into the city.

"I'm hungry," I told them. They looked at me, shocked, but nodded.

"I'll go ask when you can leave," Josh told me. Tyler nodded.

"I'll come too," He said, and they ran out.

"Hey," I said to Jenna.

"Hey," She said back.

"Can we-" I started, but stopped.

"Start over? Sure," She said, finishing my sentence. "Hi. I'm Jenna. You must be Lillie. Tyler told me lots about you," She said to me.

"Yes, I am Lillie. And I've heard LOTS about you too. One thing, though, was 100%, not true," I told her, referring to what Emma told me.

We talked for a while before the boys came in with bad news.

"We have to wait a few more days before we can take her home. The doctors said they need to run more tests and stuff so they know she's alright," Josh said. "Also, when you get out, we're getting you an eating disorder therapist slash helper." (Not sure if that's an actual thing, like when they come to your house and stay with you to help you through an ED, but if it's not I'm making it up.)

"Ugh! First I need to stay here for a while, now I have to have a babysitter?" I complained. Josh gave me the, "don't start" look and I smiled.

One hour later

"Okay.. Bye Lillie!" Jenna said hugging me.

"Later kiddo," Tyler said, giving me a noogie and a hug. I playfully punched him in the arm before giving Josh a hug.

"Do what they say. Please," He told me, and I nodded.

We finished our goodbyes and they all left, leaving me in a white room with the annoying beeping noise.

****

8:28

That's what the clock read. It has been a few days since I woke up, and the boys got to take me home today. They'd probably be here in a few hours, since they don't wake up this early.

A nurse walked in the room while I was deep in thought about mixing colors, and handed me a tray with "food" on it.

"Here you go Lillie. Your dad called. He said he would be here in about 30 minutes to pick you up," She said, and walked out.

My eyes lit up with excitement. I ate two spoon fulls of the soup, a bite and a half of salad, and a whole glass of water.

"Wow. This food is disgusting," I said to myself.

The 30 minutes went by quicker than I thought they would and soon enough Josh was walking into the hospital room, ready to steal me from this horrid scene.

****

"My bed!" I screamed as I ran into my room. I jumped onto my bed, engulfing all my pillows in a hug.

"Happy to be home?" Josh asked. I rolled my eyes in response. He chuckled, and was about to walk out of the room until I asked,

"Where's Tyler and Jenna?"

"They went out for something," He responded without turning around.

"Oh. Okay," I said, and he walked out fully.

(There's not really anything special about what happens the rest of the day so I'm just gonna skip until everyone is home and in bed. Sorry. #LazyWriter)

Bed time. The best time of the day. You're relaxed, tired, comfy in your favorite pajamas, and you're about to fall asleep watching your favorite TV show! And that was EXACTLY what I was doing, until I heard people downstairs.

I tip-toed downstairs, trying not to make a sound. Yes I was eavesdropping, but it was for a good reason. What if there were robbers? Then I would be prepared.

Thankfully, it wasn't robbers. But the people I lived with. I rolled my eyes and was about to go back upstairs when I heard, "I'm pregnant" from a female voice. I quickly spun around and put my ear to the wall, trying not to expose myself to them.

"What?" I heard Tyler say. He sounded harsh, happy, and confused all at the same time.

"Aren't you happy?" Jenna asked, probably about to cry. I ran upstairs and hid, straining to hear at this point.

"Of course I am! It's just-"

"Just what?!" She exclaimed.

"Just.. what about the band? And our music?" He stated.

"I thought family always came before the job!" She yelled, putting emphasis on "job".

"My band isn't just my job! It's pretty much my life!" He yelled back.

"Tyler! You're almost 30! You can't do music forever! It's time to grow up!" She yelled, and ran up the stairs. (I don't think this, I just had to add something dramatic. I hope TØP never stops.)

I got down as she ran past me into her and Tyler's room, slamming the door. I ran to my room and pretended to just walk out, just as Tyler came running up the stairs.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Just.. go back to bed.." He said stressfully.

"But-" I tried to argue.

"Lillie! Go back to your room!" He yelled.

I stood there with my eyes wide and nodded my head, running into my room and locking the door.

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter, and sorry for the LATE update, but I have confidence in this chapter. And thank you guys so so so much for 300 reads! I couldn't have done this without you and without you guys I probably would have lost motivation in writing this book. Again, I hoped you guys liked it. Baiii!