6. Bad Moods Everyday

(A/N) I decided to show you guys the house that they live in, just because it would make me curious if the author didn't show me the house, plus I found a really cute two story house that I wanted to show you guys. Enjoy the chapter!

Lillie

"Lillie! Let us help you!" Josh exclaimed on the other side of my bedroom door.

"No! I don't want to hand you my troubles! Or give you all my demons. Just watch me struggle!" I exclaimed back.

"Stop making song references!" Tyler yelled.

The boys kinda banned me from seeing Emma because we found out a few things about her. 1. She steals things from stores and sells them online and 2. She sells concert tickets for almost double the price.

"I'll come out if you let me see her," I said simply.

"No Lillie! She's a bad influence!" Tyler yelled.

"Then I won't come out," I said. I'm stubborn, I know. But Emma was a friend! My first real friend. And I just lost her!

"Lillie! We're sorry, okay. We just don't want to becoming that kind of person," Tyler mumbled.

"No offense, but the friends you make are not very.... good. Bad, is the word I'm looking for," Josh said and I gasped, thinking of another song reference.

"So I guess you could said, all my friends are heathens?" I asked smiling.

I heard them groan. "Stop it!" Josh yelled and I giggled.

"Are you happy now?" They asked. I quickly stopped laughing.

"No," I said stubbornly. "I'm going to take a relaxing bath, then I'm taking a nap. Then I'll come out," I told them.

"Fine. But we want you out by 6 for dinner," Josh told me, sighing.

"Okay," I said. I locked my door, because I honestly wasn't doing any of that. I changed into black jeans, black combat boots, a black hoodie with the TØP "|-/" on the front, along with a black beanie.

I climbed out my window down a tree, and landing as quietly as possible. My room was at the back of the house, so you can't see my window from the front.

What am I really doing you ask? Well, as I was talking to the boys through the door, I saw a certain someone in the bushes, motioning for me to come out, so I did.

"Hey Emma," I exclaimed.

"Hey," She replied.

"What are we doin' today?" I asked her, and she smirked.

"I always wanted to dye my hair. Whaddya' say?" She asked. I thought about it for a second. I've always wanted to dye my hair, too, but if I woke up from a "nap", with a different hair color, I'm pretty sure the boys would be suspicious, and probably kill me.

"Let's do it," I whispered. She smiled and pulled me into the woods.

"Isn't it the other way?" I asked. "Plus it's shorter that way."

"Would you rather go that way and get caught? Or go to long way and not get caught?" She asked.

"The long way," I said.

"That's what I thought," She mumbled.

***

"So. What color are you going to get?" I asked her. She showed me a picture of a girl with dark red hair.