5. A New Friend For Lillie?

Edited

Lillie

"Lillie! Cmon get up!" Josh exclaimed. They had a tour coming up in Portland, Oregon, and I've always wanted to go to Oregon.

"No!! We still have 9 hours until it starts!" I yelled, really not wanting to get up.

"Not because of that. We're going out to eat," Josh told me and I groaned. It's been about a month since I've been with the boys, and about 3 1/2 weeks since they found out I was anorexic. I still can't believe they haven't taken me back.

"You're going to eat something. We know you haven't eaten in two days," Tyler called from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and finally got out of bed.

I wanted to dress cute, so I put on a black overall dress with a black and white striped sweather underneath. Since it was cold, I wore some black tights underneath it with Dr. Martens.

Then I simply curled my hair and put on some mascara, some eyeliner and some dark purple liquid lipstick.

We got out of the tour bus and into the car, going to the worst place a person could ever go if they're on a diet: McDonalds.

"No!" I yelled.

"Yes. It's fattening, which you need," Tyler exclaimed. I crossed my arms, and looked out the window; now in a bad mood.

"Okay, what do you want?" Josh asked me.

"Honestly? Nothing," I told them truthfully. I kept looking out the window at passing cars.

"Lillie," Josh said in a warning voice.

"Josh," I replied in the same tone. He glared at me, and I sighed. "Small fry," I mumbled.

"We'll have a medium fry, 2 large fries, 4 McChickens, and a cheesburger," Tyler said to the lady.

We drove up and got our food, and Josh handed me my fries and cheeseburger. "I only wanted a fry. A small one."

"I know," was all Tyler said.

"They're so salty," I commented.

"Of course it is. It's from McDonalds," Josh said, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and continued nibbling. "Where are we going now?" I asked.

"I don't exactly know. Maybe to where the concert will be. We'll just be going anywhere," They said.

I nodded my head and stared out the window. We were driving past some restaurants, shops, and just random attractions.

"How far away is the concert?" I asked.

"About 7 minutes away," Josh said, not even turning around.

"Okay then," I mumbled. I saw somebody out the window, just walking on the street. It was a girl, and she looked to be my age.

She was wearing a black sweater, black skinny jeans, black boots, and a dark green beanie with spikes around the rim. She also had long brown hair that went down to her lower back.

"Wow," I mumbled. I wanted her hair. It was gorgeous.

"See a store you wanna go in?" Tyler asked me. She walked into a store, and I nodded my head. I pointed to the store, and they gave me a confused look.

"Why do you wanna go into an antique shop?" Josh asked me.

"Oh. I don't know. Just to look around," I lied. I hated antique shops, but I wanted to meet that girl.

We got out of the car and walked into the store, and I saw her. I walked over to the shelf she was looking at, and I saw her stuff a small glass box into her pocket. I looked at the stick tag that was in the spot it was in, and it read $48.50.

"Hi," I said to her, and she didn't respond.

"Did you see anything?" She spat at me.

"No. Except you stealing that fifty dollar glass box. But that's about it," I said as she starting walking away.

"Ugh. You're gonna 'tell on me', aren't you," She said, looking at me for once.

"Of course not. At least, only if you don't 'tell on me' for stealing Twenty-Øne Piløts' sweatshirts," I told her.

It was actually true. Since it's cold in Portland currently, I stole Tyler's sweatshirt.

"Woah! Are you wearing it?" She asked me, amazed. I nodded my head and she touched it.

"Oh my god. I'd give you a hundred bucks for that!" She exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow. "You a fan?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes as if it was obvious. "Major," She said simply.

"Wanna meet them?' I asked her, and she nodded her head vigorously.

"Follow me," I told her, and she did. I walked over to them, and they were currently looking at some creepy dolls.

"Guys! This is... what's your name?" I announced to them/asked her.

"Emma," She said, staring at them.

"Ok. Guys, this is Emma! She's a huge fan and really wanted to meet you," I explained and they nodded.

"C-can I get a picture?" She asked them and they nodded.

"I'll take it!" I offered, and she handed me her phone.

Snap

"Thank you so much!" She exclaimed happily.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" Tyler asked me.

"No," I mumbled.

Emma gave us a confusing look as Tyler engulfed me in a hug/noogie position.

"Wait a minute..... are you... Lillie?" She asked me, and I nodded my head.

"The one and only," I murmured. She smiled for a second before getting really quiet.

"I have to go. It was so great to meet all three of you! I hope to see you at the concert tonight!" She exclaimed happily, then left.

"That was a little weird," Josh mumbled.

"Yeah," I whispered, staring out the door she just ran out of.

We got in the car and drove off to the concert place.

***

The boys got ready, and I would be staying backstage whilst watching them perform.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go out and grab my phone from the car," I told them.

"Okay, just take a security guard with you," I rolled my eyes but obliged.

As the security guard and I were exiting, I saw Emma with a sad look.

"Emma? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"My tickets got soaked. Now they won't let me in," She murmured.

"Emma. Come with me, I can get you a ticket and a backstage pass," I told her.

"No. I couldn't do that," She told me.

"Emma. I can get as many as I want. Come on," I told her and pulled her towards the car. I got my phone and her a ticket and a back stage pass, as well as mine because I forgot it.

We walked back inside, just as the show started.