8. Actresses

Lillie

Today I'm meeting Josh's girlfriend, Debby Ryan. When I first heard of her, I thought she was a really old, grandma actress. Then when Josh told me they were dating, I was confused until I watched one of her TV shows Suite Life On Deck and she looked like she was 16! But I guess some people look younger than they really are. A LOT younger.

"Lillie?" Tyler said knocking.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"She just pulled up, cmon," He said smiling.

"K," I said and got up. I was wearing a black and  red plaid skirt with a long sleeved, black turtleneck tucked into it. Along with that I wore Dr. Martens and black thigh high socks.

I walked downstairs to see Josh picking up a girl with bright reddish-brown hair.

"Who's that?" I wondered. The Debby Ryan I saw on the TV show had light brown hair, almost looked blond.

Josh saw me standing there and broke the hug, preparing to introduce us.

"Debby, this is Lillie. Lillie, this is Debby," Josh said, backing up and standing next to Tyler.

"Hi! I've heard so much about you!" She told me.

"I've heard lots about you too!" I said, trying to sound excited.

"I love your outfit! Living for the dark theme," she complimented.

I raised an eyebrow at her and thanked her before Josh suggested we watch a movie.

"So what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Tyler asked.

"How about Deadpool?" Debby suggested.

"Okay but Lillie would have to leave," Josh said.

"What? That's not fair!" I protested.

"Josh it's fine. We can watch something else," Debby told him, but he shook his head.

"No, no, no. We're watching Deadpool. Lillie we'll come get you when it's over," Josh told us.

"Fine," I grumbled, getting off the couch.

I stomped upstairs, literally jumping on my bed.

I turned on my laptop and scrolled through Tumblr.

"This looks cool," I said to myself and decided to do it. It was a DIY chalkboard, and it looked like an hour long process.

I got out the necessities, but I needed chalkboard paint, a paintbrush, chalk, a clipboard, big stickers, and a some paint. Basically I needed everything that was on the list except a pencil, ruler, and scissors.

I grabbed 40 bucks, because for some reason I have $40 just laying around.

I was about to climb out the window when I realized it was locked. "Dang." I told myself.

I walked downstairs quietly to see Tyler asleep, and Josh and Debby having a full on make out session.

"Ew. That's gross," I whispered to myself.

I snuck into the kitchen, then snuck out the front door while they were making out.

"Jeez this stuff is easy," I chuckled and started walking to the office supplies store.

I walked into the store and bought everything I needed. Plus a roll of duct tape.

"Your total is $38.37," The lady said. She sounded annoyed.