Chapter 4

I wake up to the sound of voices. I mean seriously, they couldn't be anymore loud.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I hear his Irish accent.

"Ice cream." Darcy answers just like everyday.

"I don't think mummy would like that." He laughs. You're right about that Niall.

"Pleeeease. I won't tell her." I just know Darcy has her signature pout on her face.

"You are just too cute." Niall says. This little girl is good at getting what she wants.

"You have to promise not to tell mummy okay?" He lowered his voice to a whisper.

I decide to walk out the room now. "Uhm, not okay." I say sternly. They both widen their eyes at me. Okay that is just too cute.

"Darcy you know you're not allowed to have ice cream in the morning. "She lowers her head. She suddenly shoots her head up.

"It wasn't my fault mommy. Uncle Niall said yes." She points an accusing finger at him.

I look over at Niall. He just starts looking at the ceiling and whistling. Oh my little liars.

"So Chastin, I just happened to see your phone in the kitchen this morning." Great, nothing good can come from this.

"Why is there pictures of you and all those celebrities doing duck faces?" His eyebrows are raised. Hm, not as bad as I thought.

"Oh! Did you see the ones with Darcy too?" I ask. He shakes his head, and I go grab my phone. Maybe I should put a password on it.

"You have to see them. Wait...didn't you and Demi Lovato used to have a thing?" I look at him. Yeah I'm a big fan of hers. And I just so happened to style her this one time.

"Yeah," He shrugs, "it didn't last though."

"Well obviously." I mutter. I mean to sound so harsh. I might've changed over the years.

"Whoa. No need to be a bitch." Niall says.

"Niall!" I shout. I nod my head over at Darcy. She's looking at Niall with wide eyes.

"Sorry mini Chastin." He looks at her.

"Look, I'm going to go make some calls. Don't put anything bad in my babies head." I walk into my room with my phone in hand.

On the second ring she picks up.

"Chastin, you called again." She sounds surprised. I did tell her I'd call again, but four years ago I promised to keep contact...but I didn't.