Chapter 18

Hey bitches!! Please don't take it peersonally that I ccalled youu bitches...it means I love you!!!! But here's an early update! You can thank @Mufasa_23 for that!! And she gave me this lovely idea! So go fan her and read her story If Only it's a Harry fanfic!! Also fan @Vanessa_M_1D and read her story We Can't! One more thing! MAKE SURE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!!!! Read on lovelies...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day I woke up still with the pain. I didn't want to move at all. I know I looked horrible. I looked over to see Darcy sound asleep. I kissed her forehead and gently got out oof bed, making sure not to wwake her. I went to the bathroom and cringed at my apperance. My eyes were red, I had tear stains on my face, and my hair looked like a rats nest. Even worse I had a black eye, a bruise on my cheek, and a busted lip. I shed from my clothes and turneed the shower on. I couldn't help but look at the purple bruises on my stomach, arms, and legs. 

I stood there for a little letting the water relax my mucsles. I then took my strawberry shampoo and washed my hair. I massaged my head, which helped because I had a migrain. I rinsed my hair and repeated this multiple times. When I finished I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body. When I opened they door into my room, Darcy was still asleep. I walkeed over to my closet and grabbed underwear. I wwent back to the restroom, put my underwear on, and brushed my teeth.

Again I walked out, but this time Darcy wwas sitting up in the bed. I didn't want her to see me like this. So broken and bruised. That's something a child should never see. I grabbed  my phone teexting Katy to tell Pricilla that I won't bee coming in today. After doing that I went to my closet again and grabbed some clothes.

I dressed myself in Hello Kitty pajama pants, a T-shirt with Patrick Star and pancakes on it, and some moccasins. I threw my hair in a messy bun. I was in no mood for doing anything today. I wasn't going anywhere. I just wanted to lay in bed with Darcy watching movies. So I had no           makeup on, and I made no effort in my apperance.

"Mommy." I heard my daughter whisper. I looked over at her. Her eyes were glossy and she had a frown on her face. I ruched over and sccoped her in my arms.

"Why did he do that? Why did he hurt you?" She sobbed. I felt my own tears running down my face. This was literally breaking my heart.

"I don't know baby." My voice cracked. She held onto my shirt tightly.

I lifted herr up and took her to my restroom. I turned the faucet on and ran her a bath. She just looked so sad. I hated that, I absolutely hated it. If I could take away her sadness I would. I grabbed some strawberry bubble bath. I then undressed Darcy and set her in the tub. I washed her up and washed her hair with the strawberry shampoo. When finished I wrapped her in a big fluffy white towel. I carried her to her room and got her out some pajamas on her own. I put her on some Minnie Mouse pajamas, and red and white polka dot slippers. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head. I nodded and walked us back to my room. I didn't have an appetite either. I laid us down and turned the TV on. 

I flipped through the channels until I saw Cinderella was on. It's Darcy and I's favorite movie. Ironic. We were at the part where Cinderella had to leave the ball when Darcy fell asleep. I could feel my eyes drooping also. I fell asleep with no dreams.

* * *

I get waken up by knocking on the door. I feel Darcy fist my shirt. I look down to see her awake with frightened eyes. To be honest I'm scared too. I feel like Harry isn't finished with me. That only makes my heart beat accilerate. I can only hope it's not him.