Chapter 20

Can anyone give me tips on writing a punk story?? Or anything dark? and check out the new cover for Loving Him thanks to @StarHuntress

____________________________________________________________________________

When I had woken up at was around eleven. Darcy wasn't in the bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I could smell the bacon. Of course she'd be down there. Darcy loves food. She's just like Niall. I got a weird feeling thinking of Niall. a feeling I've never felt for him before. This scares me, because I know what these feelings are. They're the same feeling I feel for Harry still.

I got put of bed, and walked down stairs. I could hear giggling and laughing. When I got to the kitchen Darcy's face was covered in syrup and my mum was trying to wipe it off. It was a weird sight to see, but it gave me a nice feeling. When they  finally noticed me they both had smiles on their faces.

"Hi mummy." Darcy gave me a hug. I gave her a light squeeze back.

"Hi baby." I took the seat next to her.

Mum set a plate of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Looking at the eggs brought me back to the memory of when II couldn't stand the sight of them. That feels so long ago when in reality, it's only been four years. And so much has happened in this time period.

"How does that sound?" My mothers voice breaks me from my thoughts. I look at her slightly confused.. Then she sighs and rolls her eyes. "Your fathers. How does it sound visiting him today, with Darcy?" She repeats the question I missed.

I nod my head. "Yeah sure. I can see Ellie too."

I ate the rest of my breakfast alone. Darcy had already finished and went to my room. Mum was...actually I don't know where she strolled off to. She might have left or just be in her room. When I had finished I went up to my room. Darcy was sitting on the bed watching cartoons. It was actually raining right now.

"Darcy baby are you ready for a bath?" I asked her. she just nodded her head, not taking her eyes off the TV. I walked into the restroom to prepare her bath water.

Everything was still in the same placed I'd left them. The jewelry I didn't take was still sat there carelessly on the counter. The perfumes I decided to leave was still there also. Even all the shampoos that were under the sink were still there. I noticed the mirror and counter was clean. But honestly I wondered why she kept everything here and in its place.

I hurried to start her water. I looked around under my sink for some bubble bath. Luck was definitely on my side. I found some strawberry bubble bath. Yes, back then I still loved strawberry. I called Darcy to come take her bath. She walked in and stripped from her clothes. I grabbed some vanilla shampoo out so I could wash her hair. After she'd finished the bath I wrapped her in a towel. I hurried to get her some clothes out since it was slightly cold in here. I can't let my baby get sick.

I got her out some pink legging, and a white shirt that had polka dots on it. I matched it with some UGG boots. I then sat her on the bed and went to start a shower. I washed up with some lavender body wash, and the same vanilla shampoo as Darcy. The shower took me about fifteen minutes. I went to my closet with my towel wrapped around me and got underwear then went back to the restroom. When finished I went to my closet and got out some skinny jeans, a  shirt that has a girl on it holding a sign that say free hugs, and UGGS.

I saw Darcy's hair was almost fully dry. I plugged in my blow dryer and blow dried the rest of her hair. I took a brush and styled her hair a little. Her ringlets fell down her back. For me I just blow dried it and brushed it, letting  if fall straight down my back. I checked the time to see it was eleven. I turned the TV -with Darcy pouting- and picked Darcy up. I walked down the stairs to see my mother watching TV on the couch.