4 - "Nothing much really."

At six preciously, and not a minute earlier, I open the glass window doors to the garden. Harry and Liam are sitting in the plastic chair, their backs to me. The way they look similar now from behind is almost funny. Harry's short hair makes it look as if he could be a brother of Liam. I'm still getting used to his bare neck. 

"Hey guys," I say after I quietly studied them. "I'm ready."

They look over their shoulders and I'm glad to see both their pair of eyes grow big. I did my best as I had nothing else to do than take a long bath and reminisce over my shit love life thanks to Liam. I still don't feel great and I can tell that my breathing is off. 

Harry gets up from his seat first and I almost expect him to bow or something. I've never seen him act so polite and it's strange. 

"You look lovely," he says and his eyes wander over my blouse and skirt. It are the heels that really do it. I barely use them but since Divino is really close by (and my legs look great in them of course) I decided to wear them. 

"Thank you." I smile at him, feeling as if we're going on our first date. A blind date, that's how awkward it feels to be around him. 

"Let's go," Liam says and I almost want to roll my eyes. Liam doesn't make the situation any better. I'm not sure who's third wheeling who.  

"So is anybody joining us?" I wonder as we start to walk away from our house and to the harbour where Divino is situated. 

"Like who?" Liam wonders walking backwards with a frown. "Louis and Ava had to work. Thomas?"

"I'd like to meet him," Harry says, again, sounding too polite for my liking. Where is grumpy Harry?

"He has an evening shift," I tell them and I can tell that Liam's smiling, eventhough he turned his back to me again. 

"Do you know his schedule by heart?" Liam teases me and this time I do roll my eyes for him to see. 

"No," I say, hoping he'll shut up about it as I really don't want to talk about him in front of Harry. He doesn't seem to mind one bit and part of me isn't happy about it. Besides grumpy Harry, where is jealous Harry? 

Of course I was the jealous one in our relationship, but that doesn't mean that he enjoyed seeing me dance or flirt with other boys. Where I was very obvious with my unhappy feeling about his behavior, he wasn't obvious about it, but he always made sure I knew afterwards. He seems totally relax about the fact that I had another serious boyfriend and that I'm still in touch with him. It only confirms my suspicion that he moved on. All I know is that it doesn't bring up any relax or okay feelings for me.

The truth is that I spend the rest of the afternoon texting with Thomas 'till he had to start his shift at three. I then realized that I forgot about lunch and basically life as I was still in bed, stinking the day away. That's what Thomas still does to me and Liam knows it. Harry probably as well as he didn't seem to have lost his ability to read people's mind. He knew about me and Zayn after one second. I should be happy that there's still some old Harry in this new and mature version of him. 

I'm not though. I miss old Harry, part of me has missed him since that day I watched him leave.

We reach Divino rather quickly and I'm happy that we get a round table on the patio outside. I need fresh air and to not sit in front of Harry, or directly next to Liam as he irritates me. 

"So what's good here?" Harry asks and I dive right in that question. 

After years of pizza at Little Italy, I'm so happy that I discovered this place since it serves everything but pizza.