two

two—

it was tuesday morning. parents day. the day that all of jimin's preparations would be enjoyed, and the one day he could chill out as he watched the kids with their parents.

he rose from his bed, rubbing his eyes with his palms to rid them of sleep. he gathered some clothes and then went to the bathroom to shower. he thought about what he would do when he arrived, his future, money, and his thoughts even traveled so far to come up with scenarios as to why soonbok would possibly not be there today.

he got out and dressed before heading to the kitchen, putting some coffee on as he fixed himself an omelet. when it was done, he poured himself a mug and sat down. content with his cooking he skimmed over a book as he sipped coffee from his mug. it turned out he had woken up fifteen minutes early so he had time to do a few other things.

his coffee was soon gone and he set his empty cup in the sink, running soap and water in it so it could soak. he wiped his hands on his pants and turned around, examining the room. nothing needed to be cleaned up as far as he could tell so he would just leave early.

❖❖

it didn't take jimin long to arrive at the school. there wasn't too much traffic, and the parking lot wasn't too full either so he didn't have trouble parking. he went inside and checked in at the office, greeting the other teachers in the lounge quickly before heading to his classroom.

there wasn't a thing out of place, everything was left untouched and in its spot despite the dirty supplies piled up in the sink. he decided to hurry up and clean them while he was here. running the trays under warm water and scrubbing them with soap as he heard people beginning to arrive.

he finished his task and peeked out the window seeing staff setting up outside. the majority of the things had already been set up, so there was just few things left that were hurriedly being put into place.

that was when he heard the cars out front and the excited shrill voices of children laughing. it was time for parents day to commence.

//don't worry
my fav part is coming soon