twenty

twenty—

jungkook had followed jimin back to his room and helped find some clothes for the two of them. then they dressed back to back, and met back up by the door.

"so where in this prison do you want to go?" jungkook asked him. he now wore a gray long sleeved shirt with sleeves that stopped in the middle of his forearms along with jeans. jimin had been handed a white t-shirt and some black pants, but either way the two looked like normal people instead of a prisoner and guard.

"um..." jimin hummed in thought. nowhere in this prison really interested him. mostly because he had no idea what exactly there was at a prison, and being this prison was different than most, he didn't know what to expect really. "just take me somewhere. somewhere interesting."

jungkook nodded and opened the door, letting jimin walk out first and pulling it to a close behind them.

"follow me then," he said, and began walking off in a direction that would lead to who knows what. so jimin did as told and followed him. jungkook led him past a few gates and they appeared in front of two double doors. they went inside and jimin looked around. it seemed that they were in a normal hallway.

as they walked, jimin noticed jungkook kept a wary eye on the people around them. so far they were typical prison employees like janitors and maintenance workers, no prisoners.

"where is everybody?" jimin asked him. jungkook stopped walking and opened  a door for him, gesturing for him to go through. he stepped through the doorway and looked back at jungkook.

"most likely in their classes. a few of them like to skip so im just looking around for those few," jungkook explained and shut the door behind them. they then began walking again. and as fate would have it, it didn't take long for jimin to begin feeling uncomfortable. like he was being watched. and it wasn't a jungkook watching him type of feeling, it was different.

"i bet you can feel it too by now," jungkook finally said after a moment of tense silence. "someone's watching us. just keep walking and ignore it, because it's a possibility it's just the cameras."

jimin nodded and continued following jungkook down the halls. further down the hallway, jimin saw an arched doorway and they were oddly headed in it's direction. something towards the bottom of the doorway caught his eye and he shifted his eyes to it, wondering exactly what it was. but the moment his eyes stopped, it was jerked backwards behind the wall.

he brought his eyebrows together and balled a fist up, diatribes by this unsettling feeling. something wasn't right.

they continued walking down the hall, heading straight for the arched doorway. with each step, jimin felt like he was bringing himself closer to his ultimate annihilation. he glanced nervously at jungkook, who also looked pretty tense, but not nearly as tense as jimin.

"just stay close to me jimin. it's nothing i can't handle." he mumbled to him. jimin gulped worriedly and kept his pace with jungkooks, stepping a bit closer to the other in haste.

they slowly approached the doorway, and rounded the corner. only to run straight into a gang of prisoners, surrounding someone pretty familiar. it was surprising to already be meeting him again, but then again who exactly cared at the moment. he was standing right in front of them, and smiling dryly at them with no emotion.

of course, jongin.

thoughts flashed in jungkooks mind and he glanced at jimin out of concern. he had a panic stricken expression and was tensed up, clearly ready to take off running in the direction they just came in.

"jongin, what a surprise." jungkook sighed and crossed his arms. he stepped partially in front of jimin, and glared at the group in front of him.

"greetings to you too jungkook." jongin said. his arm was in a sling, and clearly had bandages piled up underneath his clothes. "i was hoped to find you somewhere in this prison today. i wanted to talk."