five

five—

jimin was driven to a facility where they interrogated him, asked about anything that happened, and most importantly why he did it. but he didn't say a word. still recovering from the shock of witnessing the killing of a once lively girl, his mouth was clamped shut to the world around him.

after that he went to court. rose's father was there. he screamed at jimin, multiple profanities flying at him and condemning jimin for even breathing because of killing his daughter, going so far as to say he would kill him in turn once he got out of jail. jimin only looked at him sadly and felt the guilt eating at his insides.

he was right. jimin had killed her. he could have stopped soonbok from hurting her and any of the treatment she endured, but he just sat there and watched it happen. he was a coward.

when rose's father was done screaming and threatening jimin, he was immediately declared guilty and sentenced to five years and seven months in the highly feared and respected prison known as IPoK, in other words International Prison of Korea.

he vaguely remembered learning about the prison when he was in college. apparently the warden, or person in charge had a different type of system implemented for their prisoners. each prisoner was assigned their own personal guard based on their crime and history. they accompanied the prisoner everywhere, and they even slept together in the same cell. if they didn't cooperate with each other, there would be punishments ready for them. there were other things he knew about the place but he didn't care too much at the moment. he was still in a daze and aimlessly staring at the space in front of him.

he was grabbed and hauled to a van, handcuffed and then thrown inside. someone climbed into the drivers seat and they drove off. heading wherever they intended to take him. jimin figured it was the prison or a police station for more interrogating or something.

jimin knew they wouldn't spare him any sympathy if he tried to explain that it wasn't him who killed rose. after all he was the only one on the scene at the time, and he even had her blood all over him. it was all too obvious. he sighed, his eyes fluttering closed.

there was no way he could get out of this was there? then again, it was his fault. it was his fault rose was dead, he wouldn't deny something so obvious. technically rose's death was all him.

he had killed rose.

//shorter chap whoops
black pink is getting all this hate for nothing smH