eleven

eleven—

"jimin is hurt," jungkook spoke and raised a finger to gently touch at his neck, "throat." jimin looked from the woman to jungkook, and back to the woman. they knew each other?

"oh, well i'll just get you checked in here..." she clicked a few times, went on a typing spree and then looked up from the monitor once again. "the normal section it is. reese is here today so i guess you–" she began to say something but was quickly cut off from saying anything else.

"i already told him about that," jungkook sighed, "i'll see you later." then jungkook directed jimin past the woman at the desk, who was following them with her eyes without saying a word, and softly pushed him through a door which he closed behind them.

"who?" jimin croaked. he couldn't say anything else without his throat beginning to burn, so he was forced to rely on that one word and hope jungkook understood his curiosity.

"she's a friend of mine," jungkook told him, "i'll tell you more about her later." jimin nodded slowly, deciding to let it go because he couldn't talk about it even if he wanted to. jungkook began directing jimin down the hall, where they stepped into a waiting area. which was pretty busy with action.

nurses scurrying back and forth with carts of items, a janitor or two rushing past them with a mop or broom, a few doctors even sped about, most likely trying to reach their patients as soon as possible. but it was mainly the prisoners that filled up the room. a few slouched in their seats on the couches trying to catch a wink of sleep, maybe a few more in regular wooden chairs sitting with their arms crossed, or a few simply normal looking people sitting in the far back.

jungkook pulled jimin around to his other side, his body blocking him from seeing any of the other prisoners there. jimin looked at jungkook in confusion, but he quickly gave up. the woman at the desk looked up at jungkook when he set his arm on the table, leaning forward to stare at her.

"mr. jeon. what can i do for you?" she asked, rolling a lollipop in her mouth to the side, creating a ball shape in her cheek. jimin watched him shift his eyes to the computer screen and back to the woman slowly.

"patient is park jimin. the room in the front please with dr. lee. i'd like to avoid reese if i can." he said, staring hard at the woman. if she gave him a hard time he obviously made it known he wasn't going to put up with it. she nodded, moving her hands back to the keyboard. she typed smoothly with her fingers, occasionally switching to the mouse for a click or two and then pressing enter.

"dr. lee will be with you in a bit sir. he's getting coffee at the moment." the woman spoke, setting her arms back in her lap and nodding to jungkook briefly. jungkook thanked her with a tight smile. he grabbed jimin's arm and tugged him to the back beside two double doors where they sat together in two cushioned chairs.

"dr. lee is the doctor i usually take my prisoners to. he's pretty decent and open-minded. he's also my friend." jungkook told jimin. jimin nodded, his nervousness settling down a bit. he swept his eyes across the room.

a guy walked in through the door they had come through, a lab coat across his shoulders and glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. jimin's worry returned and he froze when they locked eyes, gulping at the amount of intensity in them. jungkook prodded at his arm, gazing at him curiously.

"you alright?" he mumbled. jimin tore his eyes away from the strangers and looked at jungkook. he raised a finger and pointed at the guy, who was now slowly walking to the desk they had just been at, watching jimin at the same time.

"who?" he whispered. his voice was almost inaudible, yet it was loud enough for jungkook to know he was uncomfortable. the guy made him feel strange. like he had some type of bad intention that jimin wouldn't like at all. jungkook followed the direction of his finger, and his jaws clenched together tightly when his eyes halted.

"it's him." jungkook blinked slowly. "reese."

//the guy i call Reese's peanut