Sixteen

Hey lovelies! Hope you enjoy! Ly x

A L E C

"Do not tell me to calm down Alec, he took her! She's gone!" Jace shouted in frustration, tugging at his hair whilst I paced around the room that Clary had disappeared from only minutes ago.

"Jace, we'll find a way, we'll fix this, we always do." I tried to reassure him, but as I'd guessed before the words had even left my mouth, he was having none of what I had to say.

"What on earth is going on up here?" Isabelle barged through the bedroom door a few seconds later with Simon by her side, confused looks plastered across their uninformed faces.

"Sebastian was here." Magnus stated, causing Isabelle's eyes to widen in shock whilst Simon stared around the room in confusion.

"He took Clary." Simon sighed in realisation after taking a single glance at Jace, as well as noticing that Clary didn't happen to be in the room.

"What?" Isabelle questioned, voice barely above a whisper as her eyes grew damp, tears pooling in her eyes.

"By the time we had a chance to even realise what was happen, they were gone." Magnus sighed, closing his eyes for a split second, rubbing his temples whilst I stared at him worriedly.

"How did he do it? Last time we saw him, we couldn't even touch-" Isabelle began to question, but I was quick to cut off my younger sister.

"He wasn't a hologram this time, Iz. He was here in flesh and blood." I sighed, watching as my sister stared back at me worriedly, while all I could do was mirror her exact stare.

"What are we supposed to do?" Jace questioned, voice lowering back down to its normal tone, a panicked expression set across his face.

"First of all, everyone calm down. Second of all, I'm going to try and track Clary, so just give me something of hers so that I'll be able to latch onto her senses through an object." Magnus stated.

Jace was quick to react, heading over to Clary's side of the shared bed, pulling open the small wooden drawer, returning seconds later with something clutched tightly in his hand.

"This was hers when she was younger, she stopped wearing it when she replaced it with our wedding one." Jace stated, handing over a silver ring with a sparkling Jewel set in the middle.

"This should work, just make sure you keep quiet whilst I reach out for her, do not break my concentration." Magnus warned, clutching the small piece of jewellery in both hands whilst he closed his eyes as everybody focused their attention on him.

"Well? Did it work?" Jace questioned eagerly, but Magnus simply held up his hand, silencing him completely before he had the chance to ask anything else.

"She seems..it looks as if she's completely safe." Magnus stated in confusion after a couple of minutes, face displaying the exact amount of confusion that the rest of us were currently feeling.

"He must've tempered with the tracking, used a glamour, or-" I began to speak, but Isabelle cut me off.

"Alec's right, he must've known that we'd try and track Clary the moment she went missing, he's already two steps ahead of us." Isabelle sighed, her face displaying nothing but worry.