Leaving Home

Vegeta's POV

"Time for your departure," a voice announced over the speaker in my room. I groaned and got up slowly while rubbing my eyes with my adorable childlike fists. This isn't fair, I'm a five year old. Why do I have to get up at six in the morning?

But I knew why. My daddy- I mean father- had told me yesterday at lunch totally destroying my delicious PB&J. Like seriously, I only had HALF A DAY total to pack. Father said something about me going to work for Freiza and people in the cafe had gasped. I honestly wonder why, just who was this "Frieza"?

Well, maybe working for Frieza won't be as bad as living on Planet Vegeta-sei. On my current planet, saiyans were put into training as soon as they learned to walk. And anyone who wasn't able to stay with the exercises were harshly punished.

I stretched out my muscles, warming them up just like my instructor had taught me to before picking up my bags and heading towards the door. I turned around and looked over my lavished room one last time. It had a royal bed, a enormous desk for working on, and even closets full of toys. I'm going to miss this place.

With slow steps dragging on the ground with every step, I shut the door behind me. That would be the last time I ever entered that room. Slowly but steadily I made my way towards the giant ship. The round object seemed to cast a shadow over everything making the world seem more ominous.

So I was just walking, and minding my own business, when something SHOVED me onto the ground. "What took you so long, monkey boy?" asked the attacker (which looks strangely like a gum blob) with a sneer on his face. "Lord Frieza won't be pleased that his newest servant was late on the first day."

I blinked confused and dazed before processing his words. Wait...monkey boy? Servant? Who did this person think he was?! "I AM NO ONE'S SERVANT. AND APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING ME A MONKEY!!!" I snarled viciously while my face twisted in pure anger.

Without a second though, I jumped on the fat blob. There was no doubt in my mind that I would win. After all, I was the prince of all sayians. That had to stand for something.

Then just like in all my favorite movies, I blinked and suddenly was on the ground. "Wh-what?" I asked confused. "No, this isn't how it works!!! I'm supposed to win!! I always win!!!!" I protested.

"Well, well. Looks like the monkey isn't as tough as he thought he was," the pink blob commented.

"Shut your face!" Now that, was a stupid thing to do. Before I could react, his fist came flying at me and slammed square into my gut.

My stomach was literally on FIRE, and the world became blurred due to the pain. I made a few injured noises as he (or she, I really don't know) picked me up. "Time to meet Lord Frieza..." a voice said.

I already finished this story, so now I'm going back and revising everything! I'll probably get around to taking off some of the authors notes. Thanks for reading this, and comment and vote! :D I tried, in this chapter, to naked Vegeta sound like the five year old he was at the time. So yeah...thanks to all my loyal fans! (: