Plans

I'm probably going to start updating around once a week. Enjoy the story.

Vegeta's POV

I strolled into the cafeteria with confidence, my two "babysitters" -as Frieza calls them- behind me. It's been two days since they came and life aboard Frieza's ship had gotten considerably better. Although the training didn't get any easier, nor will it ever, at least I had someone to talk to now. The problem was, though, how was I going to escape. I had started thinking about this since they first left my room, and I almost have the answer.

Frieza's base had moved and was now resting on Planet Frieza, somewhere very far away from home. Jeez, he sure has a big head, naming a planet after himself. With a ship though, anything could be achieved, especially since the ones on Frieza's ship were made of the newest technology in the galaxy. If I managed to steal one, everything would be tons easier, and it would also be harder to be caught. I grinned. Over the next few days, I should probably sneak around and plan my escape. Maybe I'll even take Nappa and Radditz with me.

I had to be careful though, just one mistake could mean the end of all my plans.

Fenila's POV

Vegeta was managing to take better care of himself these days. He didn't get into as much trouble from shooting off his mouth and wasn't nearly as arrogant as before. But he has this faraway look on his face. I wonder what he's thinking. Hopefully, he won't get into trouble.

Vegeta's POV

I groaned as black spots dotted my vision. Frieza decided it was time for another one of his "training sessions". I picked myself off the ground, and tried to think of the best way to attack back. Unfortunately, no ideas came to me. 

"Giving up so soon?" Frieza laughed. he wrapped his arm around my foot, breaking it instanly. Smiling as I howled in pain, he threw me on the ground so hard that it left a dent.

"Come on, it that the best you can do?" His voice pierced my ears , once again filling my heart with hatred. "Are you a prince or a princess?" That voice again.

I stood up the best I can, my weight distributed unevenly, since one foot was broken. I put up my right arm in defense, the left one was broken from my fall. 

Frieza noticed that I didn't lift my other arm. Grinning, he said, "you should know to defend your left side too. Or something like this could happen."

His tail flashed by my face, hitting me full on my broken arm. I think around half of my ribs broke from the impact. My vision became fuzzy, and I was aware of my high voice yelling out, pleading and begging for mercy. But, still, Frieza advanced. 

"I think you had enough physical pain for now," he said. Wait, is he actually going to let me go? Of course not. "Instead, I'll show you that my skills are endless. There is nothing I can't do. I can hurt you in any way I choose to, including mentally, like this." He put up a great show of concentration, and then...

Fenila's POV

"Hurry up! This is an emergency!" one of the soldiers called out to me. I hurried to the throne room. knowing who was in need of my help. 

Vegeta was laying on the ground, clutching at his head in pain. He made a pitiful whimpering sound, occasionally letting a few tears leak out.

I felt so sorry for him. I wonder what Frieza did to him?

Then, Frieza walked over to me and said, "Well, what are you doing just standing there? Heal him. He's going to fall into a coma soon unless you put him in a healing tank."

"Um... Fine. But if I may ask, what did you do to him?" My voice sounded meek, even to me.

"An all powerful lord like me can play with one's mind, you know. I may have caused just a tiny explosion in his head." Frieza was smiling, looking extremely pleased with himself. "Now hurry up, or I'll make sure you end up in the same condition as him."

I nodded my head, and moved to carry Vegeta to the medical room. After he was in the healing tank, I went over the X-ray of his head. The skull was, of course, fractured. But, more disturbingly, part of his brain had been badly damaged. The tanks better heal him or else he might never be able to talk again.

Vegeta's POV

Inside the tank, my head buzzed in pain. At first, all of my senses were disconnected. I had no sight, feel, smell, feel, or hearing. It was like my whole body was numb. Then, after a while, there was a slight pain in my head. I welcomed it. Anything was better than the numbness. Then, slowly, the rest of my senses returned.

I have to escape soon, I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Maybe I can get Nappa and Radditz to create a distraction while I sneak away. Yes, that's a good idea.

Slowly, a perfect, foolproof plan was made. All I needed to do was carry it out.

On the next day, I went and got Nappa and Radditz as soon as I woke up. Whispering the plan in their ears, I prepared myself to convince them that it would work. But, before I could do so, Nappa said, "That is a wonderful plan, my prince. We will carry it out at ten o'clock sharp.

I couldn't believe my ears, they would actually let me attempt something this dangerous? Well, apparently so. I looked at the clock. Four more hours to go.

Nappa's POV

The timing had to be just right. With great precision, I walked right into Zarbon. He looked at me with a sneer and punched me in the head. Pain exploded and I could hardly stand straight. But, there was something else I needed to do. Calling as much attention to myself as possible, I stood up and challenged him to a fight.

Vegeta's POV

The first step was going well. I could tell by the noise going on in hallway four. Quickly, creeping out of my room, I ran to the base holding the ships.

Everything was going perfectly. The people that were supposed to be working there had gone to see what all the commotion was about. I opened one of the hatches and slid in.

The controls looked very complicated. Damn, I didn't plan for it to be this hard! I closed the hatch, took a guess, and pressed the big, green button.

The ship flew up smoothly and I knew I guessed right. A feminine, robotic voice said, "Destination, Planet Katrimina. I didn't know where that place was, but it was probably better than here. "Sleeping gas is now activated." Before I knew it, everything had gone dark and I gratefully sank into a deep sleep.

When I woke up with a jolt, the spaceship had landed roughly. I stepped out and saw...

Sorry for ending it on a cliffhanger. Please DON'T come and destroy me in my sleep. I'll have another chapter up shortly. And by shortly, I mean within a week.