ACTION!

Um...so it's been a while...four months to be exact...Well, what happened was my cat, wait no a meteor...hold on, a cow...Unfortunately, I have no excuse. I guess I've just been lazy...Well now I've got my writer's spirit back! :)

Vegeta's POV

My training session has just finished, and I quietly walked towards the spaceship. A couple days ago, one of Fenila's friends has disabled the tracker, and Fenila was off getting supplies for the trip. We managed to find a pretty big ship, one that's bigger than the average pod and has enough room for two people to comfortably sit in there. Everything was perfect, and I hoped nothing would screw it up. Don't jinx it idiot!

Arriving at the takeoff station, I sat at our designated meeting place, leaned my head back, and counted off the seconds until she would arrive.

Fenila's POV

Stuffing as much food as I can into my bag, I quickly grabbed a few bottles of energy drinks and ran off to the takeoff station. We had to hurry, there was less than an hour left before nighttime, and the guards always go around to check and make sure everyone was in their rooms. My heart quickening, I turned another corner and ran right into Vegeta.

"Oops," I said, trying not to let out a laugh. I could see Vegeta struggling to do the same, and a tiny giggle emitted through his lips. I can't be silly now, I'll have time for it later! Putting my finger to my mouth and making the shush signal, I motioned for him to follow.

Stealthily, we made our way to the ship, and slowly climbed in. Then, when we were sure that no one was around the corridor, I pressed the button for takeoff, my heart beating in my chest loudly.

The ship went up and up and up, until we were finally off the base. It moved quietly, not making any noise, another reason that we chose this one. Finally, we were out of the planet's atmosphere, and I let out a sigh of relief, hearing Vegeta do the same. We were safe, and there would be no way for Frieza to track us down now.

Vegeta's POV

I grinned in triumph, and a cheerful whoop left my mouth. TAKE THAT NOW FRIEZA, I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO ESCAPE FROM YOU! I looked at Fenila, and could almost hear what she was thinking. We had finally done it.....

A few months later.....

The sun was shining, and tiny creatures flew above us. It's been a relaxing "vacation", for lack of a better word. Fenila was dozing in the sunlight, next to a small pool of water, and for once in my life, there was no danger anywhere. I could get used to this. For the past few days, I hunted animals for food and Fenila gathered berries and herbs. I don't remember being this free in my life, ever. There were no duties for me to complete for once, and no punishment if I didn't do them. 

My heart was light, and I crept over to Fenila. Gently, I picked her up and dangled her over the water. With a smile on my face, I let her go.

Fenila's POV

Suddenly, a splash of cold enveloped me, snapping me out of the peaceful nap. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I yelled, and jumped up to see the intruder. A smirking Vegeta stood over me. "You jerk!" I exclaimed. I kicked at the small pond dousing the proud sayian prince. He stood astonished as well as dripping wet. I laughed. This really was the life right now. I can't remember having this much fun since, well, ever! 

"Now that you're done attacking helpless victims, are you ready to get down to business?" I remarked. He laughed. "Don't worry, the sensors aren't showing any spaceships within a hundred mile radius." That was a sound I would like to remember, him laughing.  

Suddenly, my brain began thinking. Hold on a second, something‘s wrong. Frieza has hundreds of ships, how come none of them has come anywhere close to this planet? With a sinking heart, I addressed my prince, literally and metaphorically. 

"Vegeta, something isn't right..." My eyes widened as I thought of the only possibility. "Frieza has the ship covered with something the radar can't detect! We need to run NOW!"

Vegeta's POV

I glanced up in alarm at what Fenila just said. My mind flew over all the possibilities and her's was the most rational. "NO!" I exclaimed. "Come on, let's move onto the next planet!" My voice was filled with fear and I desperately tried to calm it down, to make it more soothing. But what control I had over it disappeared soon enough.

Out behind a tree, a ice cold voice spoke nearly freezing the blood flowing through my veins. "Very good Vegeta, Felina. You finally figured it out, but if only you thought of it a few minutes ago, then you might have escaped." Frieza stepped into my view and I had never been so scared to see him before. His voice sent shivers down my spine. "You two are to come to me right this second to my ship, and I wouldn't run if I were you..."

I went over what we could do to escape, but my mind chose to fail me at that moment. Beside me, Fenila stood looking smaller than ever. I tapped out in Morse code on her back 'RUN'. She quickly and silently tapped back 'I'm not leaving without you!' I grimaced. Somehow we would get through this, after all true love was supposed to prevail, right?

On the ship...

"What should I do with you two?" mumbled Frieza in disgust. "True love my foot. You two aren't even twenty yet, what do you know about love? And then actually thinking that you could escape moi, that was pure foolishness. Never in my life had I seen someone so unruly, so disrespectful.." I gulped, I had a feeling that the consequences weren't going to be pleasant. 

Turning around, the lizard now had a crazy smile on his face, one filled to the brim with evil. "I've decided what I'm going to do." I felt my heart slow down as he said that. Squeezing Fenila's hand one more time for reassurance, I looked him square in the face.

So finally, after four months, you get the next chapter. Thanks to all my loyal fans who were still waiting for my upload, and I'm sorry for not having posted earlier. And please, don't murder me for the cliffhanger, I promise to get the next chapter up before four months! XD