Meeting Frieza

Vegeta's POV

As I was hauled into Frieza's base, several other soldiers glanced my way and laughed.

"Looks like the monkey prince isn't so hot anymore," one of the soldiers teased.

I couldn't even muter a reply, my stomach still felt like it was on fire. How am I reduced into a laughing stock? I am the prince of all saiyans! My  eyes opened just a crack. I'll get them all back one day, and when I'm up on the throne in front of them about to take their lives, we'll see who's laughing. Wow such dark thoughts. I really am intimidating, I bet they're all secretly cowering!

A futuristic metal door slid open in front of me, the cold light glinting off the inflexible metal. I squirmed a bit around in the man's grasp. Once I entered those doors, I won't be able to escape until my, um.. What should I call them? Cause they're not captors but I sure ain't their friends. And with that stupid thought flying through my head, I was dragged into that room.

It was completely circular, with no corners to hide in or anything. And right in the center of the room was...a throne?! Ha, I knew it, they're going to make me the king. Of course they are, I'm just AWESOME that way!

I untangled myself from the grasp of my earlier tormentor and walked up confidently towards the seat, my head held up high and proud, just like my dad taught me to do. After all, I was the prince. And what kind of prince would I be if I couldn't even play the part? Of all the things I ever had to do as a kid, making sure to always appear confident was always the hardest.

"Okay, I'm ready to be appointed the king now!" I announced proudly. I walked up to the throne only to find..SOMEONE WAS ALREADY IN IT. Of all my rotten luck, now I gotta go and beat someone up so I could sit in my rightful place. "Hop up," I announced. 

That was the first time I saw his face. What appeared to be an overgrown lizard turned my direction scowling. His eyes shone with a darkness that I've never seen before, ever. And then he spoke.

"What did you say, you intolerable boy?" His voice came out high, and I would normally laugh but something kept me from doing so. Probably because I feared for my life. I mean seriously, this guy was scary! But I can't let a lower being keep me from my rightful position. I raised up my right fist, and threw a punch, making the worst mistake in my life.

Fenila's POV

I brushed my long blue-green hair from my face, trying to concentrate on the task in front of me. My name is Fenila, and I'm a doctor on this god-forsaken ship. I've been here since..well..I'll tell you later. My eyes drifted across the wounds on my patient, and I correctly administered several antibiotics to some of the affected areas. Just then, a loud voice over the intercom called me to the throne room. I almost dropped all my items in shock.

Getting another doctor to cover and finish with the patient for me, I almost ran to that room. When you're ordered to go there, you DON'T wait. I took a breath right outside of the door, trying to calm myself before I entered. Breath, just breath and calm down.

Terrified of what may happen or if I did anything wrong, I pushed the door and walked in. There was another young boy in there, but I instantly disliked him. It was something in his eyes, there was the glint of arrogance that bugged the crap out of me. Wait..hold on, back up. WHATS A KID DOING HERE?!

The kid, I would later find that his name was Vegeta, stood there defiantly as Frieza held his hand. With a quick flick of the wrist, the boy was thrown against the wall so hard I could definitely hear a bones crack. Why I was called suddenly made sense.

"Now kneel in front of your master, boy," Frieza commanded.

"I am nobody's slave," replied Vegeta. "And I certainly won't kneel down to you. If I remember correctly, my dad taught me to only bow down to people who ranks higher than me." Vegeta finished his last line with a smile, he thought it was very well delivered.

I cringed slightly at his bold words; no one is stupid enough to refuse Lord Frieza's commands. This sure isn't going to end well for him. But at least this experience will humble him a bit.

"My, my. Aren't we feeling a tad cocky today. But don't worry, we'll have that fixed soon." said Frieza with an all too sweet smile on his face. In a nano second, Lord Frieza had lifted his tail and sent it crashing back on onto the little boy. The ice-jin lifted his tail again and used it to wrap around his waist, and then started SMASHING him against the wall. He threw Vegeta back onto the ground, and the boy crumpled and curled up, probably wishing he could disappear.

Vegeta's POV

H-how did this happen. I-it hurts!!!!!! Someone, please anyone, stop this!! I cracked open an eye only to see his face staring down at me once again. "Apologize," he ordered. I managed a small shake of my head before a heavy darkness overwhelmed me and I passed out.

Fenila's POV

The boy was in really bad condition. Like "you could die from this" bad. I rushed up to him and picked him up gingerly, only to get a moan from him. "Shut up," I muttered rushing him to the medical room. "Why'd you have to be so stupid, this takes up my times too idiot!" I put him onto the work table and examined the damage.

His ribs were all shattered and there was too much internal bleeding. He needed a healing tank now. I opened up on of the futuristic looking pods and put him in, none too gently. "Be careful next time," I growled as I set the time for three hours. He should be done by then.

I remembered the instructions I got earlier. Gotta burn all his old clothes, can't even leave him a scrap of cloth. Poor kid. I shrugged and headed out to follow orders. After all, who am I to disobey Frieza?

Looks like I finished revising this one too! Did you enjoy? :D