True Love

YAY! ANOTHER CHAPTER! 

Vegeta's POV

I was now sixteen. That meant that now I'm a full grown saiyan, that I was considered an adult. The years haven't passed by very faster, and I haven't seen my parents or my planet in several years. The memory of my father was fading, and that worried me. But, the main thing that was now mostly on my mind now was how I was going to meet Fenila next. It's been several years, and my heart was still captured by that girl. I now spend an average of two or three hours a day talking to her. That by itself can be considered a miracle. 

I had to be careful that Frieza did not notice how much time I spent with her. If he found out, I would no longer be allowed to see her, and one of us would definitely be killed. 

Walking out of my room, I glanced down the corridor. Good, no one's there. Carefully, I picked my way to Fenila's room. It was after hours, which meant that no one was allowed to be out and about in the ship. Anyone that was caught would suffer consequences given out by Lord Frieza himself. As I thought about this, I gave a grimace. Even in my thoughts now, I refered to him as Lord Frieza.....

Pushing that fact aside, I made another left turn and found myself right in front of Fenila's room. Barely suppressing a smile, I quietly pushed open her door and walked in. 

She was asleep, and her hair was spread out, a beautiful blue-greenish color. She looks so peaceful. Lightly tapping her on the shoulder, she woke up with a start, getting a huge grin on her face as she saw me. We stayed with each other for a few hours, talking, talking, and talking. 

But, dawn was starting to show, and I had to get back to my room soon, or else I would be caught. Getting up, I stretched my legs and bid goodbye to Fenila. Walking out of her room, I was so caught up in last night that I walked right into Zarbon. 

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAP! This is not good, not good at all! 

"Well well, what do we have here? I see a little monkey who hasn't been following the rules. I'll just have to take you to Frieza and we can see his thoughts about this," he said.

I only registered half of his words, my stomach was beginning to feel sick. As I followed him to Frieza, I began thinking of possible excuses for why I was outside of Fenila's room. Whatever I do, I can't let him know that I love Fenila, he'll kill her for sure! But before I thought of a single lie, we were in the throne room, where a very displeased Frieza faced me.

"He was sneaking around at night when everyone was supposed to be asleep, Lord Frieza," said Zarbon.

"Hm....my little monkey is starting to get rebellious again. Thank you for bringing him to me, Zarbon. You may now leave," said Frieza. Zarbon promptly turned around and walked out, leaving only me and Frieza in the room. "I won't ask you for a reason, because no matter what you say, you're still going to be punished. Now the only question is how. How could I possibly make you suffer the most?" he asked.

I was looking around the room, trying to distract myself from the pain that was coming my way. My eyes eventually landed on Frieza's face, which now held a very devious grin. Then, faster than my eyes could follow, he whipped around his tail and hit me with it right across my cheek, leaving a deep cut and sending me flying across the room. I bit back a moan as I picked myself up, and prepared myself for the next hit.

But, nothing could have held back the scream as my hand was completely crushed. I cried out in pain as tears were about to come, but by some miracle, none leaked out.  With another movement so fast it was almost invisible, he stuck my stomach, breaking almost all of my ribs. This time, I was able to hold back a scream. 

Then, with another blow to my back, my entire vertebrae was shattered. A cry of pain came out followed by several pitiful sounding whimpers. Then, with a fluid motion, his hand came down, almost yanking my tail completely off. The hand came up and down, scratching and gorging deep marks in my tail. Now I was screaming and crying without realizing it. All rational thoughts were chased out and a redness filled my eyes. 

The blackness overwhelmed me, and I gratefully fell into its numbing arms......

Hey, I finally uploaded!!! I hope to have the next chapter up soon, now that school has started again, the chapters probably won't be as long as they used to be. Thanks for reading!