An Idea

Another chapter! I'm sorry it's short, but like I said, I don't have as much time anymore to write...

Fenlia's POV

My shift has just started, and I stumbled to the healing room. Recently, I haven't gotten much sleep because of my midnight visitor. On slow feet, I reached my workplace. Let's see, bandages go on this rack, the sedatives are right under that..... My mind was complelety focused on arranging the shelves. They were so focused that I didn't notice Nappa and Raddtiz carrying a passenger with them to my station.

"Fenila, Fenila! I need you to heal our prince!" cried Nappa.

I turned around, and found myself in front of Vegeta, who was in a very bad shape. Quckly, I placed him on the table before me and started locating the internal injuries. While counting the broken bones, I asked, "Why did Lord Frieza punnish him this time?"

Nappa and Radditz exchanged a glance, stared me down, and said, "It's becuase of you." My heart skipped a beat. "He was found wandering the halls in the morning, when he was comming back to his room after visiting yours." Then, finding my look of surprise, they added, "We know that he loves you. We're his guardians, we know everything he does."

Keeping my head down, I continued operating on Vegeta, not even noticing that Nappa and Radditz left. One thought kept going though my head. Because of me, Vegeta got punnished. It's becuase of me that he got an extra beating. It's all my fault. I put him in the healing tank, and then sat down next to it, waiting for him to wake up.

Vegeta's POV

Opening my eyes, I found myself, once again, surrounded by blue liquid. My eyes flickered down for a moment, and I caught sight of Fenlia. After a few more minutes, she emptied the pod of water and stared at me. 

This wasn't one of her usual stares, this stare was sadder, and more miserable. I was about to ask what's wrong, when she said, "Vegeta, I can't be with you anymore."

My knees buckled, and I gasped, "Why?" 

Fenlia said sorrofully, "This will never get us anywhere. You'll only get in trouble, and Frieza will kill me when he finds out. There's no way we can continue our relationship." My heart almost stopped as she said those words. "No, no, no, no, no," I mumbled. 

Then, an idea popped into my head. "We could always try to run away," I whispered. Fenila gave me  a look of surprise.

It terrified me just to think about it, I remembered what happened last time when I tried, even though it was a decade ago. But I would sacrafice anything for her....

Fenila's POV

My mind raced as I thought about this. IT COULD WORK, FENILA, TAKE THE CHANCE WHEN YOU HAVE IT. My heart quickened as I decided my next step, and as I responded to him. "Okay Vegeta, I'll run away with you."

Then, I quickly turned around, I had some planning to do.

Vegeta's POV

The next days passed by quickly. I was busy every free second I had, planning with Fenila and some of her friends that were behind her. We drew diagrams day by day, and stayed up awake late into the night until finally, everything was ready. We would leave this planet the next day.

I'm sorry for not updating very fast, but I'll try and keep the chapters coming. I promise that I will finish this story eventually though, I hate it when I get caught up in some of the other stories and it stops in the middle...Well, READ AND REVIEW