Baby Mama Pt. 2

Dinah's POV
I stared at Y/n in shock. She had just asked me to marry her...the other mother of my child, the girl I had been in love with for years has asked me to marry her. After I've been a bitch to her and treated her like shit, she sat here in front of me, in our bedroom, looking anxiously into my eyes as she waited for my answer.

I didn't verbally give her one, due to being in a huge state of shock, so instead I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, pulled her up and crashed my lips onto her. She seemed shocked at first but her hands rested on the sides of my thighs as she eagerly kissed me back.

I held onto her shirt, holding her in place as our lips moved against each other's. Neither of us bothered to deepen the kiss, we didn't need to. This kiss said it all, it said everything I wanted to say to her but couldn't and everything she had already said to me and more.

When air became a problem, we both reluctantly pulled away from each other. She rested her forehead against mine, we were both breathing quite heavily.

"So is that a yes?" Y/n asked me.

"Yes," I mumbled, as my chest rose and fell heavily. Y/n pulled her forehead away from mine and looked at me with a small shocked smile.

"Yeah?" She questioned. I smiled, nodding my head quickly.

"Yes, I would gladly marry you."

Y/n grinned and then she pounced on me playfully, causing me to giggle loudly as I laid back on the bed. She hovered over me, smiling widely down at me.

"I love you, Dinah Jane," she said as her y/c/e peered into mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I love you too, Y/n," I said, and I meant it. I loved her very much. More than I could use words to describe.

Y/n smiled and leaned down to press her lips against mine, but before our lips could connect our bedroom door slammed open.

"Mommy, Mama!!"

In ran our little baby girl, she was followed by our best friends Lauren and Ally. Ally bent down and swooped my baby into her arms.

"Ivy! Didn't I tell you to wait? Mama and Mommy were having a grown up talk," Ally scolding my 1 and a half year old.

"Wish I was a having a grown up talk but noo, we just had to agree to babysit so our friends could just fuck," Lauren mumbled, Ally hit her in the boob.

"Language around the baby," Ally scolded.

"I'm sorry, baby," Lauren pouted, rubbing her boob.

"Uh huh. You'll be sorry later on tonight when you're begging me to touch you," Ally said seriously as she glared at her fiancé.

"Okay!" Y/n climbed off of me, causing me to pout. She grabbed Ivy from Ally's hands,"Out you two go. You both obviously have some sexual tension to clear up."

"Aw but I wanted to spend more time with, Ivy," Ally pouted.

"So you and Lauren can break and start showing my daughter what sex is early? I don't think so, get your ass out my house," Y/n led the two Latina girls out of our room, holding Ivy in one arm.

I laughed loudly at my fiancé as she started mumbling under her breath about the girls corrupting her precious angel before she even turned 3...fiancé wow I liked the sound of that.

Y/n was no longer just my baby mama. She was my fiancé....wow a lot changed in just an hour and a half.