Single

Normani's POV
The girl and I stood at the side stage at the concert. The tour was going great.

Currently BoT were on stage and they were killing it. They were dancing and singing and the crowd was growing super hype. We were super happy we chose them as our opening act.

I watched as Y/n danced around and sang to the crowd, he held his hand out and let a girl grab onto it. She started screaming and he started smiling.

I smiled. I loved that about Y/n. He was so sweet and caring, especially with his fans. Unlike Masi...Masi still hasn't answered any of my calls and I'm pretty sure that means we're broken up.

I told Y/n this, he seemed pretty happy at the news. But he didn't ask me out like I expected him to. Instead he upped and left telling me had to write a song.

That was two weeks ago. I've got to say, I'm very disappointed. I want him to ask me out. I know he likes me, and he knows I like him. Why he wasn't asking me out was beyond me.

"So, Nashville! We've got a new song for y'all!" Dylan spoke into his mic.

"It was written by Y/n!"

Y/n waved to the crowd and raised his mic to his mouth.

"So, a girl I've liked for a very long time has been going through some relationship issues. For the past few months her and her ex had it rough. And I have been just waiting for the time for her to be single and now she is. So if you're still single, I'll be your boyfriend," Y/n glanced to the side stage and winked at me just as music started up. I smiled, biting my lower lip.

The boys all got into their positions. There was a background voice starting the song. The boys were smiling, and biting their lips, looking at the crowd with their sexy looks.

If you ain't go no money,

If you independent get your money girl,

Dylan stepped forward, close to the edge of the stage, and starting speaking into his mic, he held his hand out to the crowd as he did so.

[Dylan]
Everybody in the club right now,
Tell the DJ to turn it loud
Dedicate man, your favorite song
Single ladies you can't go wrong
Everybody in the club right now,
Tell the DJ to turn it loud
Dedicate man, your favorite song

Y/n stepped forward as Dylan stepped back. Y/n started singing and as always he made me melt with his voice. It was smooth and silky and oh so sexy.

[Y/n]
If you came here by yourself tonight,
Cause he wouldn't pick up the phone
He was supposed to bring you here tonight
Couldn't find him so you came alone

That was how we first met. The girls and I went to a night club for my birthday. Y/n and the boys were there. Masi was supposed to come, but he never picked up his phone.

It don't matter cause you're here now
And the music, you're enjoyin'
So for the next couple minutes,
Baby I'm gonna be your boyfriend

Y/n kept me entertained the entire night. Dancing with me and caring for me. He even fended off some guy who was getting a little too touchy with me by telling the guy he was my boyfriend.