One Wish Pt. 2

Y/n's POV
I stood behind a mic stand, my hand on the mic that was on the stand. I smiled at the crowd. It was the first genuine smile I smiled all week.

The crowd tonight really pumped up my spirits but for the next and final song I was singing all my emotions came rushing back and it was all I could do not to burst into tears.

I had made up my mind to sing this to Camila and then tell her the truth on why I did what I did.

"Hey guys! Thank you for coming out tonight!" I said into my mic, the entire stadium started going crazy, I smiled and cleared my throat,"This last song is titled One Wish. It's pretty self explanatory when you hear it so I'm just gonna get right into it."

I spoke into the mic, putting emotion into my voice as I held onto it with both hands.

(Y/n)
Damn baby
Just don't understand where we went wrong
I gave you my heart
I gave you my soul
I gave you...

Then I sang, opening my eyes looking out into the crowd.

As a matter of fact I was the one who said I love you first
It was about eight years ago, don't act like you don't know
We were sittin' at home in your mama's livin' room
Cause, we couldn't be alone
See your mama knew I was something else, she knew how I felt
Back then we were in school; and that's your favourite excuse
Growin' up I was a fool; and I can't lie I'm missing you

I sang into the mic letting go of the mic as I sang.

Listen and don't trip
I think I need a bottle with a genie in it
Here's my wish list

My back up came in at the next part singing their hearts out just like I told them I wanted them to.

(Y/n[Back Up Singers])
[First one] I would create a heart changing love,
[Second one] I'll take yours and fill it all up,
[Third one]

I sang out powerfully for the next part, especially when I sang one, I closed my eyes and stomped my foot.

but I don't need a lot of wishes cause I'd be okay if I get one.

My back up then sang with me, harmonizing as we sang the chorus, I grabbed onto the mic with one hand and looked over at the side stage to check and see if Camila was there yet.

(Y/n and Back Up)
If I had one wish, we would be best friends, love would never end, it would just begin.

She was, she was standing there with the girls, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched me sing.

If I had one wish, you would be my boo, promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you.

I turned my body so that I could completely face her and when I sang you'd be my wife I pointed at her as I sang.

If I had one wish, we would run away, making love all day, have us a baby.
If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life and you'd be my wife, make it right this time.

The back ups sang, then I sang one wish repeatedly as I looked right at Camila. I pulled the mic off the stand and turned to face the crowd again.

[If I had one wish]
One wish, one wish,
One wish, one wish,
One wish, one wish,
One wish, one wish,

By my final one wish I was at the edge of the stage. So I knelt down and sang to the fans in the front of me.