Kissin' On My Tattoos

Male Y/n
You At The Top

Normani's POV
"I really don't wanna be here," I huffed as I stood by my seat in the front row of Y/n Y/ln's concert.

"It's Y/n, Mani! You guys were just all buddy buddy a few months ago, what happened?!" Lauren shouted over Y/n singing his song No Love.

"We haven't talked in 3 weeks that's what happened!" I shouted, crossing my arms over my chest,"We stopped talking the night after my date with Arin!"

"Maybe he had a good reason to, Mans," Camila said. I scoffed.

"What would a good reason for him to be ignoring me?"

"Alright y'all! Tonight has been awesome but I'm sad to say this is my last song of the night!" Y/n said into his mic.

"Shh shh! This a good song!" Dinah shouted hitting me in the shoulder. I looked at her with a 'really nigga' face.

"You're the only one talking," I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up!"

"If you tell me to,-" I was cut off by Y/n's voice on the stage.

"Normani Korei, I know you're out there," I looked up at the stage, my eyes wide when he said my name. How the hell did he know I was here?"This one's for you."

The music started, piano first then in came some bass and drums as Y/n started singing, his voice smooth and silky.

Kissin on me, Kissin on me [x4]

Y/n sang into his mic as he looked down at the crowd, he gripped onto the mic as he pointed at himself and then out to the crowd.

[Verse 1:]
Baby I don't blame you
For being in the clubs
Getting all that love
Because you're so beautiful
God made you to show that off, oh

Y/n's eyes raked over the front row of the crowd and I tried my best to hide myself behind Dinah, but Dinah being the little traitor she was pushed me in front of her.

Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy
But I want you to myself, I can't lie
I know we ain't on no one on one thing
But baby, It should change

Y/n's eyes found me and he sang to me, pointing at me and then at himself as he took the mic off of the stand.

Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you
And when you be out on dates you be texting me too

He took a few steps towards the edge of the stage as he knelt down singing to me.

Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off
I pray to God he ain't breaking you off

He sang the chorus powerfully, getting down on both knees as he held his hand out to me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, ignoring the fluttering sensation in my heart as I looked away from those damned eyes that could make me fall in.

[Hook:]
I don't want nobody but you
Kissin' on my tattoos
I don't want nobody but me
Talkin to you
Until you fall asleep
We better stop playing (We better stop playing game)
Before we mess around and someone gets hurt
I don't want nobody but you (nobody but you)
Kissin' on my tattoos

He sang out the bridge, singing powerfully when he said 'nobody but you', he kept pointing at me and I swore my heart melted.

[Bridge:]
Nobody But you
Kissin' on me
Kissin' on me
[x4]

Y/n stood up and walked back to the middle of the stage, I felt hands on my back and then I was shoved forward. The girls were leading me to the stage. I tried my hardest to fight but in the end I gave up and allowed them to lead me to Y/n.

[Verse 2:]
All my homies wanna know what's up with us
They can't believe that I'm kicking it with just one girl
But I'm cool with that
Them pretty eyes and that smile

We walked up the stairs of the stage and Y/n met us at the top, he took my hand in his and started walking backwards leading me to the center of the stage.

Girl I'm a fool for that (yeah I'm a fool for that)

He placed my hand on his chest, right by his heart as he sang to me. His chocolate eyes peering into mine.

Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you
And when you be out on dates you be texting me too
Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off
I pray to God he ain't breaking you off

Y/n dropped down onto one knee as he sang to me, still holding onto my hand. I felt the tears start to form in my eyes but I quickly blinked them away. I looked away from him as he sang the chorus to me. I pulled my hand from his am crossed my arms over my chest, turning my entire body away from him.

[Hook:]
I don't want nobody but you
Kissin' on my tattoos
I don't want nobody but me
Talkin to you
Until you fall asleep

Y/n's arms snaked around my waist as he sang into Y ear. I clenched my jaw and fought the urge to melt in his arms.

We better stop playing (We better stop playing game)
Before we mess around and someone gets hurt
I don't want nobody but you (nobody but you)
Kissin' on my tattoos

Y/n let me go and grabbed my hand yet again spinning me around so that I was looking at him. He sang out the bridge, singing powerfully when he said 'nobody but you', and I knew I was done for.

[Bridge:]
Nobody But you
Kissin' on me
Kissin' on me
[x4]

"I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos, Mani. And I'm sorry I made you think otherwise. I love you, baby girl. So please give me a chance," Y/n spoke into the microphone, looking at me with those damned eyes.

***********
If you wanna know what happens next! Stay tuned for my new book Lovin' You! It is a Normani/You book and it will show you what happened before this and after this! I'll have the first chapter posted by the end of the day! Love you bitches!