Day By Day

Watch Video First! Then You'll Understand! *Warning: This'll make you emo for a while*
Y/n's POV
"Don't come to the Garage today," Dinah said through the phone to me as I grabbed my skateboard from my wall and walked out of my house to my friend, Normani car, where my friends, Normani and Zayn were waiting.

"I'm already on my way, Di. What's going on?"

I climbed into the car and nodded for Normani to drive, she gave a thumbs up and drove off down the street.

"Just believe me when I say you do not wanna be here today," Dinah said again through the phone.

"Yes I do. Cami's back and I want to see here. Where's Dinah? Is she there yet? She was meant to be picking Cami up."

"Y/n,-"

"Listen, Dinah. I'll talk to you when I get there," I pulled my phone away from my ear and hung up.

"Hey, Y/n, what was all that about?" Zayn asked as he turned in his seat to look back at me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. Just Dinah being Dinah. We almost there?"

"Yeah," Normani said as she stopped her car. I climbed out of the car with my two friends and we walked into the alley that lead to our secret hang out The Garage.

"So how's it going with wooing Ally, Mani?" I asked Normani as we made our way back.

"It's going great," Normani smiled brightly,"She agreed to let me take her out on a date this Friday!"

"That's great, Normani!" Zayn offered.

"Yeah congrats, Rugrat," I smiled as I turned the corner, I froze and my smile dropped slightly at the sight before me.

My best friend, Lauren and my girlfriend Camila were standing outside The Garage and seemed to be in a deep conversation. Camila hand was in Lauren's and I watched as Lauren reach her free hand forward and push Camila's hair away from her face.

I looked around and back at Normani and Zayn who were coming up behind me, they eventually stood by my side as I looked back at my girlfriend and best friend interacting.

I raise an eyebrow as I watch Camila pull her hand away from Lauren's then take off a ring that was on her left hand ring finger, my eyes narrowed as I recognized it as the promise ring I gave her. I clenched my jaw as she handed the ring to Lauren who took it in her own and put it on her finger.

I clenched my jaw and made my way towards the two quickly, Camila must have saw me because she turned and walked away quickly with Lauren watching after her. Lauren started to walk in the same direction but I came up behind her and stepped in front of her.

"What the fuck, Lauren?! What was the hell was that??" I said as I stepped up to her getting into her face. Lauren sighed and shook her looking at me coldly with those green eyes of hers.

"What was what, Y/n?!" Lauren asked as she shoved me back out of her face.

"That right there!" I pointed to the ring on her finger as I walked right up to her again,"That's Camila's ring! I gave that to her! Why do you have it?!"

"Because she gave it to me," Lauren said as Dinah who came out of nowhere and Zayn stepped between us trying to create some distance, Lauren pushed Dinah's arm off of her as I did the same to Zayn and stepped forward again,"Maybe she thought it was time for a change. You know choosing me over you giving me her ring."

"You know that's a lie! She loves me! She loves that ring!" I said getting back into her face, Zayn and Normani grabbed onto my wrists but I yanked away from them and glared at Lauren,"She would never give away that ring! She wouldn't leave me for you!"