Foreword

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or even places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are just products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to any of it is simply a coincidence.

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © Bella O'Brien

* * * *

An update (May 9, 2020):

This book has a lot of grammatical and spelling errors so read in your own caution. The plot has not be smooth out. TAKE ME AWAY and TAKE ME BACK were my first works and that includes this book, PROMISES HE MADE.

Now guys, I started this back in 2015-2017. Which meant that I was still a little immature in writing well. I'm not saying I'm good now but I am better than where I started. Anyway, not the point, so—this book will probably be confusing and at the same time will frustrate you because of how unwell it's played out.

Normally, I'd start rewriting this but because I wanted to move on from TMA and its spin-offs, I decided not to and move on to other books that could showcase my ideas more.

Anyway, if you're not up to reading this book, here are my other books that you can read:

• Finding Home | Book 1 of Finders Keepers (COMPLETED)
• Finding Life | Book 2 of Finders Keepers (COMPLETED)
• Finding Myself | Book 3 of Finders Keepers (ON-GOING)
• Blood Hunter | Book 1 of Tales of the Wild (ON-GOING)
• Ghosts (ON-GOING)
• Banshee | Hellion MC #1 (ON-GOING) - this one is Catalina Morales' story if you've read TMA she's in there when she was sixteen -

That's it guys! You don't have to read Take Me Away and Take Me Back if you're going to read this book, btw. I got you covered. If you are going to read TMA and TMB, know that it's Travis and Sam's story and they're portrayed as parents here.

In TMA & TMB, they're younger, of course. There will be definitely some spoilers here but not too much that you'll know what happens on TMA and TMB.

Anyway, won't keep you from reading this! Go ahead! Make sure to vote and comment for support! ♥️

xo

-Bella