1. I Promised To Steal Your Food

guys! before you get confused, I'll make sure to explain now.

REESE calls Sam and Travis Aunt and Uncle because she's so close with them.  Yes, I wasn't able to add it in. I'm still not rewriting. Maybe next time when I finally get a break from trying to write  other books.

Anyway, that's it! Go aheaddd

-Bella xo

*

Reese

I open Tracie's room and stop dead on my tracks when I find Xavier and Tracie kissing on the bed. It's not even just a peck on the lips. No, this was one of their hot make out session that would make anybody cringe.

And now, I'm cringing. Because of Tracie's good hearing, she somehow hears me stepping. They part away and stare at me blankly. I flush and look away from them.

"Uh..." I croak out, clearing my throat. "Sorry, guys. It's just一Aunt Sam is asking for the both of you to come down and quote "eat breakfast rather than eating each other's faces" unquote."

"You already knew that we were having a moment yet you still come in here without warning." My eyes snap at my girl best friend, her eyes twinkling in humor. "Lesson learned, Ree?"

I roll my eyes and see Xavier laughing silently with his girlfriend. "I hate you," I whisper.

"No you don't, Ree." Xavier wiggles his finger at me. "You could never hate two of the person that you love the most."

I cross my arms on top of my chest. "You know, if you weren't my best friend and if you weren't dating my other best friend, I will kick you in the balls and then have your body hidden in the dumpster."

"Hey!" Tracie points at me, her eyes glaring at me but it's not that angry glare, it's the glare where you're trying so hard to be angry but can't. "My boyfriend is not a trash, he doesn't belong in the dumpster!"

"Yeah!"

"He's too classy for that."

"Yeah!"

"At least hide him in the cemetery with the dead people so he won't be alone."

"Yea-wait, no!" Xavier exclaims, glaring his girlfriend as we both laugh at his reaction. "I'm the one who will throw you in the cemetery if you continue to treat me like this."

I tsked, shaking my head at him. "You don't wanna do that."

"Why not?" Xavier cocks an eyebrow.

"Because I'm a badass bitch." Tracie winks at him, grinning mischievously. "I did a lot of things to my bodyguard when dad made me paranoid. Mom didn't want me followed because it draws more attention when you have bodyguards on your side so when Dad said he wouldn't do it, Mom thought that she meant it but Dad had me followed by three bodyguards and I got paranoid and I broke on of the bodyguard's hand and some other bones in their body."

"Plus," I point my index finger in the air before pointing it at my chest. "This girl knows how to shoot a gun, throw a knife, and punch hard straight. So lay a finger in my best friend, she'll break your bones and I will cut your flesh. Never mind, Tracie can do all of the things I can so she can do it all."

Tracie places both of her hands on top of her chest, somehow awed on what I said. "You're so sweet, Ree."

We both laugh.