J'zargo x Khajiit Mage! Reader

(Request idea from XXLukeXXgirlXX , thank you and I hope you guys enjoy!)

"Is (Name) cold?"

J'zargo asked quietly, looking over at his best friend. The Khajiit female was wrapped in furs and despite having her own coat, she shivered from the harsh Skyrim blizzards. She didn't have to answer, the male already knew. Gently, he took her arm and wrapped his tail around her waist, guiding her to a nearby cave. The two were on their way to Dawnstar, where (Name)'s parents were. The trip wasn't long, since the two Khajiits were coming from the College of Winterhold, but it was cold. Constant travel through the snowy mountains, and it happened to be in the middle of a savage blizzard.

"(Name) go sit on rock, J'zargo collect firewood."

(Name) only nodded, too cold to focus. While the male Mage searched for any dry wood, the female Khajiit tried to cast a fire spell in her palms. Cupping her hands, she attempted to summon a small flame to warm herself. Unfortunately, the cold weakened her magic and made it impossible to cast any major spells. Or.. Any spells at the moment.

"Look out."

J'zargo whispered, moving over with a decent heap of wood. Dropping it before them, he stretched out a hand and a lick of flame came from his palm. With a flash, a hot fire came to life. (Name) purred, feeling the warmth come back to her body. Ruffling her (fur color) pelt, she sigh happily.

"(Name) thanks J'zargo."

The male Khajiit smirked smugly, sitting down next to his friend. Wrapping an arm around her and rubbing his knuckles into her head, he teased.

"Anything for beautiful Khajiit!"

The tease would've meant nothing when they first met, but now it meant something to (Name). The female Khajiit had known J'zargo for two years, ever since the first day of College training. She remembered his impatient urge to learn magic and become strong. At first, it was obnoxious and quite annoying, and at a few times rude and offensive when he made fun of her magic skills. However, after training together and practically living in the same area, they quickly became best friends. J'zargo turned over a new leaf and became quite motivating and kind, which helped them both become some of the most powerful Mages in the school. Maybe in Skyrim! Teasing became a common thing between the two, but since (Name) started feeling a bit more for her friend, the teasing started to make her feel another way. Blushing, (Name) pushed J'zargo away.

"Horny Khajiit..."

She growled, looking away from him. J'zargo simply broke into laughter, rolling over onto his back.

It was gonna be a long night.

The next morning, the two were off again. The night was full of teasing from J'zargo, but (Name) quickly returned it. Her strength returned as well, and she gave male an electric shock when his jokes got a bit out of paw.

The wind had died down a lot, and a small snowfall took place. The flakes moved gracefully in the light wind, and due to being part cat the two Khajiits occasionally swatted at the near ones. Finally, in about three hours of walking, they arrived in Dawnstar. The city was quite busy, people moved around, doing their jobs. (Name) scoped the area for her parents. It shouldn't be hard to spot them, since there weren't many Khajiits in the town.

"(Name)?"

A voice said behind the two. J'zargo and (Name) turned around to see her parents. Both of them stood quite elegantly, since they were quite wealthy. They owned a well-known jewelry business, which made them some of the most high-classed Khajiits in Skyrim.

"Hello (Moms Name), (Dads Name)."

They simply nodded... Let's just say this isn't a fairytale family.

"Who is this Khajiit?"

(D/N) asked, motioning to J'zargo. (Name) cleared her throat.

"J'zargo is good friend of (Name), he's been there for her for many moons."

(D/N) simply frowned.

"Come, (M/N) made dinner."

It was awkward, sitting at dinner. (Name) never got along well with her parents, and it was even worse having a male with her. She knew her parent thought the two were in a relationship, but luckily nothing bad happened. (Name) was thankful J'zargo had his large ego, he simply sat there eating his food like nothing was up. The meal was a tasty salmon and clam dish, a favorite to Khajiits.

"(Name), how is College?"

(M/N) asked, using her knife and fork to cut her salmon.

"(Name) loves College, she loves learning magic."

She replied simply, staring at her meal. It was untouched, for she didn't know how to eat it. Back at the College, she would eat with her claws and paws. Here, her parents ordered her to eat with utensils. Glancing at her friend, she almost giggled when she was J'zargo digging in with his paws, ripping the fish with his sharp nails and cracking clam shells open with his teeth.

*slam*

(D/N) smacked his fists down on the table, making the platters leap and everyone jump.

"(D/N) will not allow slobbish eating methods!!"

He hissed at J'zargo, who didn't even flinch under his gaze. The dark-furred Mage simply froze mid bite, his ears pinned back and teeth bared. He growled in return.

*crunch*

Everyone turned to see (Name) holding her clams, one being crunched up in her mouth. She stared at her parents, daring them to make a move. That move was a slap to the face by her mother.

Dinner remains flew through the air and the sound of plates breaking filled the dining room as J'zargo flung himself at (Name)'s mother. He hissed at the abusive female, baring his fangs and claws. The two clawed at each other, fur flying as they brawled. It was when J'zargo used his magic to throw (M/N) against the wall that (D/N) joined in. He grabbed J'zargo by the throat, pushing him against the wall and lifting him up. The sound of the male choking filled (Name)'s ears, and the world went slow. The sight of her love being hurt by someone she once cared about made her snap, and without her control the world started turning red with anger. Growling, she didn't notice the flowing white designs forming on her exposed arms and legs. They formed up her neck and over her face, connecting to her eyes so they turned from (eye color) to white. (Name) opened her mouth in a roar, the same white glow coming from inside her throat. It grew brighter and brighter, until a beam of white blasted out and struck her father. The Khajiit roared in pain and released J'zargo, who collapsed to the floor safely. In a flash of light, (D/N) exploded into a cloud of (fur color) fur.

"(D/N)!"

(M/N) called out, crying tears from her eyes. The female didn't last long either, but instead she died from a claw slash to the throat. Because of the power (Name) mustered, (M/N) too disintegrated into a pile of fur.

Gasping for breath, (Name) relaxed knowing no harm would come to either her or J'zargo. The glowing disappeared, and in exhaustion the Khajiit collapsed. J'zargo caught her before she hit the floor, and cradled her head in his lap.

"Why did (Name) do that for J'zargo?"

He whispered, stroking her hair and ears. The female smiled, nuzzling into his touch.

"Because (Name) cares about Cocky Mage."

"Heh heh heh, beautiful Khajiit knows J'zargo so well. Does she know he returns those feelings?"

"She does now."