Alduin x Male Dragon Reader

(That depressing moment when you've been on writers block for so long you forget who requested this and where that request message is -_- Hope y'all like this!)

Inside a shallow cave, loud animalistic snoring could be heard. The cavern, barely large enough to hold such a beast, contained a large male dragon. It's (scale color) scales shimmered with the reflection of the moon, much like the surface of water. Muscle-wrapped sides inflated and sank back down with each steady breath. Puffs of dark grey smoke shot out of his nostrils with each exhale. (Name), that was the dragon's name. He was well known to the citizens of Skyrim, and to fellow followers of Alduin. (Name) attacked many Khajjit Caravans and Army camps, and occasionally settlements. He did most of the Dirty Work, since Alduin busied himself in reviving the fallen dragons.

Being on the move almost constantly, (Name) was never in one spot for more than two-three days. His list of jobs to complete was too long to settle down, plus thousands of hunters and soldiers were chasing after him in hope of slaying the mighty dragon. Classic, and rather sad. No man could kill (Name), only the Dragonborn or Alduin could. However, Alduin wouldn't do that because he gave (Name) said trait. He was Alduin's right hand... Or wing in this case. That's why he carried out a share of his duties, cause he always finished them.

(That sounded so sexual)

Currently, (Name) was on his way to Skuldafn, the portal to Sovenguard. Alduin was feeding on the souls there, and wished to speak to the (scale color) dragon alone. The journey was long and tiring, but once he reached his destination (Name) wouldn't have to worry about those pesky humans. Only Dovah can reach these mountains.

After merely three hours of sleeping, (Name) awoke. His insomnia, which he had earned after so many nights of no sleep, forced his eyeballs open. Groaning, the powerful dragon arose. The ground crunched and quaked slightly under his weight as he crawled out of the cave. Stretching his wings out, (Name) roared out a yawn. The volume of it caused bats to fly out of the small cave, due to it still being night. Flying was safer and faster in the darkness with no disruptions. Although his wings felt a little bit cramped from the tight squeeze of the cave, (Name) had no trouble lifting off and continuing forth.

Time Skip of six hours

(Name) smirked at the sight of Skuldafn, he felt so relieved to take a break from flight. Adjusting his wings, (Name) propelled them against his momentum of flight, successfully slowing down to a safe landing pace. Touching down on the ancient stone, the commotion of dragons immediately arose.

Blood, Ancient, Ice, and Elder dragons bellowed at (Name)'s entry. They knew his significance, and gladly welcomed him forth. The dragon crawled across the pathway, leading to the monument of the portal. It was shut off, and Alduin stood before them all at its entry. The black dragon gazed down proudly at (Name), glad that his second in command was here.

"(Name), I relax to see you healthy. How was your attack on Windhelm?"

(Name) stopped, standing just at the foot of the stairway leading to his leader. The male flexed his muscles slightly, in an attempt to impress Alduin. (Name) had a tightly hidden secret crush on the black male, after serving him for so long he grew a strong administration to Alduin.

"It was fine my lord, a success I would say. You were correct though, there is one that knows of shouts there. Ulfric... Ulfric Stormcloak was his name. However, his shouts are weak and written from the books. He is no threat to the Dovah reign."

Alduin purred proudly, standing more upright. He gazed down at (Name) with dark black eyes, but he radiated a much more calm aura... Proud to be exact.

"Excellent... Very good (Name)."

He praised the (scale color) male, his snout twisting into an awkward toothy grin. (Name) chuckled lightly, appreciative of Alduin's effort of a smile.

"Thank you, my lord."

(Name) stayed at Skuldafn for the next few days. The time between sunrise and sunset was painfully long and filled with planning for the future. Alduin wished to attack the Greybeards, but many dragons didn't favor the idea. However, they remained silent. (Name) shifted uncomfortably, feeling the tension in the air. He could feel the anxiety coming from his fellow dragons, and he wouldn't lie that he was nervous himself.

'I'll speak to Alduin later about the plans..'

He thought in his mind.

Later on, when the sun finally disappeared and the moon took to the sky, (Name) made his way to Alduin's cave. Once he arrived, he softly spoke into the cavern.

"My lord, I wish to speak with you."

Silence.

"Alduin?"

(Name) called out, a little louder than before. Maybe the dragon was asleep?

"What is it (Name)?"

Alduin's voice came from right behind the male dragon. A bit surprised, (Name) turned around to face his ruler. The dragon's scales were so dark, he blended into the night. Only the light of the moon and stars gave his shiny scales away.

"Alduin, I wanted to talk to you about your plans."

(Name) bowed his (scale color) head in respect. The Earth-Eater nodded in agreement.

"Alright, what is it that troubles you?"

The two males began to pace up the gentle slope of the hill Alduin's cave was made in. At the top was a beautiful view of the night sky and the valley below. The two males laid down, close to one another. (Name) was very aware of the small distance between his body and Alduin's, their tails almost touching.

"Attacking High Hrothgar is extremely risky. The Greybeards have learned from Paarthurnax and have been taught his Thu'um. They may be mortals and not of the Dovah, but they are strong. Paarthurnax himself could cause problems, his Thu'um is much like yours-"

"THAT WORM SHARES NOTHING OF MY THU'UM!"

Alduin roared, his eyes flashing red with anger. (Name) flinched, realizing he hit a weak spot for Alduin's past. Paarthurnax and Alduin were once brothers, and Alduin despised him.

"Aldu-"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SO LOWLY OF ME YOU SORRY LIZARD!"

"Wait-"

"RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!"
(If you get this reference I love you)

"What?"

Finally, Alduin exhaled, smoke flowing from his mouth at the heat of his outburst. The fire in his eyes dying down.

"I apologize (Name), you know how I hate being related to that rotten rogue."

"I know, it's fine. I'm used to being yelled at by you mister grumpy scales~"

"Shut up, you're an embarrassment to the Dovah kind."

"Love you too Alduin."

Alduin chuckled, looking back up at the sky.

"I'm serious Alduin, I love you."

(Name) stated, swallowing the nerves of his sudden confession. The black dragon turned his head to (Name)'s, his eyes widened, though hard to see in the dark.

"Really?"

He sounded pleasantly surprised. (Name) chuckled, sensing no anger in his tone.

"Yes."

Alduin bared his teeth in a dragon version of a smile, shuffling closer to the (scale color) dragon. Their sides touched, and Alduin wrapped a leathery wing around (Name).

"I love you as well, it feels nice to be able to trust someone enough to let them into your life."

(Name) smiled a toothy grin, leaning his snout down to touch noses with Alduin in a dragon kiss. He was glad he could see Alduin's softer side, and felt special to know Alduin trusted him the most. Now, he could spend his life with his new mate. And boy, it was gonna be interesting~