Khayla x Reader

(Idea from MortalKomabtFan92 ! Reader Gender is neutral in this story)

"May you walk on warm sands."

Ri'saad whispered in his coarse voice. He held (Name)'s hands in between his, sneakily placing the item they bought into the Nord's palms. After 'shaking hands', (Name) parted from the old Khajjit. Opening their clenched right fist, (Name) smirked at the sight of the Skooma flask.

"Skooma gets addicting (Name)."

Khayla warned, walking up to them. (Name) scoffed, smirking proudly.

"I can handle it, Skooma is very useful you know."

Khayla snorted, nostrils flaring.

"Khajjit knows, that's why Ri'saad sells it. Khayla knows better..."

(Name) frowned, approaching the female. Hugging her, (Name) whispered in her ear.

"I'll be careful, okay? If that's what you're hinting, I won't use it right away. I'll save it for an emergency."

Suddenly, the Khajjit guard started shaking. Alarmed, the Nord pulled back from the hug, only to be stopped by her strong grip on their shirt. Khayla looked up, Amber eyes glistening with tears.

"K-Khayla has seen death from Skooma, She cares too much for (Name) to lose them!"

(Name)'s heart broke, the usually composed and strong guard had broken down before them.

Khayla shook fiercely, clutching (Name)'s shirt so tightly her knuckles went numb. She didn't care if the other Khajjit in the Caravan saw her, she only wanted (Name) to not be taken over by Skooma. Khayla's heart ached, knowing that she had just revealed her long-kept feelings for her friend, and the way (Name) wasn't holding her back made the Brown-furred Khajjit nervous.

Suddenly, (Name) roughly pulled away from Khayla's grip. Clenching the fist that held the Skooma, they walked briskly to Ri'saad. Soft murmurs came from them, Khayla's ears couldn't make out words. An exchange was made, and (Name) walked back to Khayla.

"I won't buy anymore if that's what you wish, I don't want my girlfriend to worry."

Khayla smiled, rushing towards (Name) who now held their arms open for a hug. The two embraced, ignoring the cat-calls coming from nearby civilians. Khayla ran her paws up and down (Name)'s back, feeling them and making sure they were really there. The Khajjit's hands moved up their neck and buried into (hair color) hair. Gripping, Khayla pulled her new lover to her mouth, hungrily pressing their lips together. (Name) kissed back instantly, feverishly holding the female close. Ignoring Ri'saad's chuckling, the two kissed for a good thirty seconds before pulling apart slowly. Khayla moved her muzzle to (Name)'s now pink ear, murmuring huskily.

"Khayla knows of a much better pleasuring drug..."

(Wow, that escalated quickly! I didn't plan on ending it like that, but oh well! The reason I had Khayla react like that to Skooma is because I was playing Skyrim and I bought some Skooma from Ri'saad's Caravan and when I was leaving Khayla told me "Skooma makes Skyrim feel good, but kills it too")