Alduin x Dragon! Reader

(Idea from Infi1trait0rN7 , thank you so much! Hope ya like it!)

Two Windhelm Guards walked towards their city. They were returning from an errand, and also stopped for some mead along the way. With a stagger in their step, the two men struggled to carry the large sacks full of medicine. Since Windhelm was in an area of low vegetation, herbs for cures and potions were harder to get. Thus, Ulfric Stormcloak ordered his soldiers, once a week, to go buy plants from the towns. Winterhold was a favorite, it was nearby and had a College for spells. If there were any ingredients for meds, it would be there.

"Did you see that female archer? The one with the Saber cloak."

One guard slurred, throwing an arm clumsily around his companion. The second guard thought for a second, fighting through his clouded mind for the memory.

"Ahh yesss! What about her?"

"I think she was staring at my 'you know what'!"

"Your privates??"

A smack came to the guards helmet, making his ears ring.

"No you Drunk bastard! My knee! I think she wanted to get me with an arrow!"

Laughter bursted from the guards. The loud sounds caught the ears of a nearby, large black dragon. Alduin turned his head, looking at the two guards walking on the path. The earth eater was currently stalking a herd of mammoths, but the smell of the humans gained his interest. The beast was perched on a cliff edge, so he looked down upon the guards. Not only the smell of their flesh was inviting him to attack, but the scent of herbs too. Perfect! Food and medicine in one trip!

Surprisingly stealthy, Alduin leapt from his spot and dove down towards his prey. He was silent, all except the whistling of his streamline body piercing the wind. The shadow of his form covered the guards, causing them to look up, all too late.. Already, the dragon was upon them. The guards didn't have a chance to scream before they were crushed under his sharp talons. Quickly, the black male gathered up the food and sacks of herbs into his talons and mouth. Without another second, he took off and headed for home.

After a good two hour flight, Alduin had left the cold Northern lands and entered the warmer forests. He soared over acres of woods, plains, and mountains. Finally, he spotted a large, fresh mountain river. He followed it upstream, for it would lead him home. Finally, a particularly steep faced mountain came into view. The entrance to his cave was hidden behind a large ten-ton Boulder. There was enough space in front of it for him to land, and without a sign of effort he pushed the rock aside like it was a pebble. Immediately, he was greeted by lit torches along the wall, going further into the cavern hallway. Stepping inside, Alduin flicked his tail and pushed the boulder back into place. He wasn't planning on leaving any time soon.

With his prizes dangling from his mouth, the black dragon crawled into his cave. After a good little walk, he reached a clearing. The rocky floor was hidden by thick layers of moss and soft furs, making it more comfortable for the female dragon that lay in the center.

"I'm home, beautiful."

Alduin purred, dropping his items at his feet. He leaned his head forward, affectionately nuzzling cheeks with the (scale color) female.

"Welcome home love, I trust you are well?"

(Name) asked, making sure her mate was alright. Alduin nodded.

"Yes, no troubles at all. How is the young one?"

(Name) scooted over so her belly was exposed. Her stomach was unnaturally swollen.

"The egg is fine, clearly hasn't come out yet but I hope it will soon! It hurts at times, having something rock solid inside of me."

Alduin smirked at this, raising an *eyebrow*. (Name) growled, narrowing her eyes with a slight blush on her scaly cheeks. She whacked him lightly with her wing.

"Dirty minded male.."

She muttered, turning her attention back to her belly. Just then, a delicious smell caught in her nostrils. Her stomach growled, reminding her that she hasn't eaten for quite some time. Turning back to her mate, she noticed the goods at his talons.

"Is that for me?"

(Name) asked, excited for some food. Alduin scoffed.

"No, it's for the rocks. Of course it's for you!"

(Name) ignored him, she focused entirely on the food. Rolling his eyes, Alduin nudged a dead guard to her with his snout. Eagerly, (Name) dug in. She scarfed down the meat, even the armor he wore. Alduin wasn't shocked at this, she didn't eat for the past few days. A bit worried by how quickly she ate the first guard, Alduin ignored his own hunger and gave her the second guard as well.

"Alduin... That one is for you!"

(Name) protested, nudging the human back. Alduin just pushed him to her again.

"No no, it's fine. I can get food for myself more easily than you can get food in this state."

After (Name) finished eating, the two dragons snuggled together. Black scales mixed with (scale color), and the cave was filled with loving coos and sweet nothings.

"Alright, boy or girl?"

Alduin asked, licking (Name)'s cheek. The female thought for a second, then replied.

"Boy, I just feel like it's gonna be a mini Alduin!"

"I wouldn't mind a mini (Name), it would be nice having the two most beautiful dragons running around in this cave."

(Name) blushed once again, he was too much sometimes.

"Alduin, I'm so glad I met you."

(Name) whispered, burying her muzzle against his strong chest. Alduin had saved her from bandits three years ago, they wanted to kill (Name) and sell her for coin. (Name) had heard of him before that, with Alduin being the 'king of the dragons', and had seen him from a distance. But that day, when he rescued her, was their first interaction. After that, it was a long strong friendship and then becoming mates. Now, they would be parents.

"I'm so glad I saved you in time, I would've never found out how to love someone as much as I love you today. And remember, I'll never let any bandit or being get near you or harm you."

Alrighty, that's another request finished! I always saw Alduin being a good lover towards a dragon mate, he just needed someone to help him see he can trust others! Plus, he's very dedicated to caring for his mate. I mean, he was dedicated to destroy the Dragonborn so he can be dedicated to do this too 😂😂