Vilkas x Mage DB Reader Lemon

(Request from EmanuelaAresu and allie_is_firebird !Enjoy and I'm very sorry for the wait )

This part contains sexual content and brief mention of gore! Read responsibly!

The cave was pitch black, despite the dim lighting of the torches flowing over the rocks. However, the light reached its limit, leaving the rest of the area dark. (Name) glanced at the torches occasionally. Being a Mage and having the ability to create fire at her fingertips, she was responsible for keeping the flames lit. Satisfied with the well-being of the two torches, (Name) turned her attention back onto the path. It continued to lead her deeper into the cave, and showed no promises of an end.

A slight shivering got her attention, and the (skin color) toned woman glanced over at her partner. Her husband, Vilkas, clutched his bare arms tightly. His muscles visibly tense as he shivered viciously, goosebumps littered his arms. His armor provided warmth to the rest of his body, but yet the design of it didn't cover his forearms. The gauntlets on his arms didn't provide any warmth, if anything it's steel lining made it worse.

"A bit chilled, huh Vilkas?"

(Name) teased, giggling at the weak glare given to her. The male grunted, the sound echoing in the empty tunnel.

"Hush, woman. You're such a tease..."

(Name) smirked as an idea came to mind. Making sure he saw her, she began to remove the warm long sleeved elk-fur jacket from her body. The way said woman removed it was slow and sensual, making Vilkas's eyes widen significantly. The scene quickly sent flashbacks to his brain, memories of the moments the two shared in the privacy of their bedroom. Before anything else could come to mind, the jacket was flung to his burning face. Recoiling from the soft impact of the coat, Vilkas held the warm fur in his hands. Glancing up at (Name), he was secretly disappointed to see his wife still fully clothed with only the lack of her jacket.

"Sorry love, but we are on a job run~"

The female Mage purred, approaching Vilkas with a sway of her hips. Going behind him, Vilkas froze when her smaller arms came around his waist and grabbed the coat. (Name) placed the elk-furred jacket around his shoulders, helping him slip his cold arms inside the sleeves. Her hands were warm as they came in contact with the Lycanthrope's cold skin. Vilkas managed to move his head to glance at (Name)'s hands. Sure enough, the palms of her (skin color) hands glowed an Amber-orange light. Snapping out of his state, Vilkas cast a smirk at his slightly shorter wife. (Name) returned with a smile, her teasing seemed to fade away as she made sure the coat was comfortable.

"Seriously though, we should focus on the task."

Vilkas whispered, remembering their surroundings. The cave they were in had been long abandoned after a group of powerful Draugr invaded it. It was once a mine shaft, which explained the oddly straight and neatly formed tunnels. It was said to be full of Sapphires and Ebony ore, but after the attack the few miners that lived decided it wasn't worth it to return. So, it was closed off. Powerful iron barred doors blocked the entrance, not allowing the Draugr out or anything in. It was then that the news of the Draugr was sent to the Companions, where the powerful couple was sent to eliminate the vermin. With (Name) being the Dragonborn and also a powerful Mage and Vilkas being a Lycanthrope and an excellent swordsman, the odds were in their favor (Fucking Hunger Games Reference).

"Let's continue on."

(Name) whispered, and the two continued forth. Occasionally, they would pass by a torch left behind, which was amazingly still lit. In its light, decaying mangled body parts were sprawled around near the walls, blood painting the grey-brown rocks red. Although blood wasn't new to the couple, Vilkas still offered to hold (Name)'s hand. It wasn't that he thought she was weak or not able to handle blood, oh no he was sure she was better at handling it than he was. It was the fear of the unknown, neither one of them could tell what will happen from this.