Chapter Two

Hey guys here I am with chapter two, I hope you guys enjoy it. Picture of the house at the top☝☝.

Rubbing my eyes, my vision slowly starts to come into focus and for the first time in a long time, no nightmares.

My peace is short lived when I hear the clanking of pots and the heavenly smell of pancakes. Damn thats smells good. I clumsily get up and stumble down the stairs my blanket trailing behind me.

My dads back is turned to me as he sprays the whip cream and puts the cherry on top. Yawning I sit in one of the stools next to the kitchen island.

"Morning kiddo, I made your favorite." He turns around smiling at me. I give him a small smile in return taking the plate of pancakes. He goes to sit across from me and we sit and eat in a comfortable silence.

"What are your plans for today" He asks taking the plates back and putting them in the sink. Turning the water on he reaches for the sponge but I stop him and start to wash them.

"I might just go out, explore some, get familiar with the place."

"That sounds like a good plan." He grins.

Taking a wash cloth I dry my hands thinking about what could be fun. I head back upstairs to take care of my hygiene. I get dressed in a white long sleeved crop top, some high wasted jeans, along with my black and white chucks, after grabbing some clothes out the truck.

Putting my hair up in a messy bun, I grab the keys off the counter. "Im out dad."

"Alright have fun."

With that im out the door on my little trek into town.

About 15 minutes later I find myself in a starbucks ordering a iced macha green tea.

I sit over in the corner by the window and wait for my name to be called. I see some people pass by in groups or by themselves.

"Ava" Getting up I go get my drink. Fumbling around I try to get my phone out of my back pocket while balancing my drink, wallet and keys.

Oomf!!!! "Omg! Are you okay? Im so sorry, I didnt see you." Some dark haired girl with green eyes bumps right into me, making me fall on the floor resulting in my drink spilling all over the place.

"Its fine." I grit out trying to get up off the floor. She sticks her hand out sporting a shy smile. She quickly picks my things up off the floor and hands them to me. " Im lena." She states smiling.

"Ava." I state getting tissues to dry myself. "I can buy you another drink if you like?" She asks " Its fine, thanks though." Some worker guy comes out with a mop and I feel kinda guilty.

Hey guys I know its short and its sucky but its all I could do right now si here you go. Hope you enjoy. Thanks.