NOT APART OF BOOK!!

Hey guys I know I haven't updated for a while and please don't murder me but I have something planned for you. My friend a very talented author is working in some new stuff and she needs opinions on it, so if you guys could help out that would be great. Thx beauties.

"Who the fuck do you think that your talking to? I'm not one of your desperate fucking puttanas with daddy issues, and don't you fucking forget it. You were pussy whipped with me, now you're crawling back I don't fucking think so Ace." I spit back at him, my eyes on fire all directed at him. At this point I'm barely a foot away from him, and I can see it in his eyes how much he wants to hit me. He can't handle disrespect, but respect isn't given without that simple curtesy being returned.

"You're acting like one of my puttana's, I'm only treating you accordingly mia cara." The condescending tone in his voice pushes me over the edge, I have such a short fuse and more so with Ace. I begin to push his chest, falling a head shorter than salami boy I do what I can to aggravate him. He looks amused at me pushing him so I punch him square in the jaw. At that moment, it was like I was in a confined space with a bull and I was only wearing red. Everything went in slow motion as I started backing the fuck out of there while Ace lunged towards me. My feet have never scrambled so fast from under my body, I go for the door pushing past it was slightly open but Ace comes colliding with me making us namely me under him hit the ground, hard for that matter.

"You just fucking punched me! Vorrei assassinio il culo per essere tale un irrispettoso cagna!" Ace practically roars at me his accent heavy and his English diminishing before my very eyes, I pull my arms out from under him and begin to push his chest so he can get the fuck off me. I don't care, he can beat the shit out of me, I'll match him.

He swiftly takes hold of my wrists in one of his hands crushing them above my head while his eyes boar into my own, raging and animalistic his hand gripping my jaw tightly. "Don't fucking do that to me Aria, don't fucking disrespect me by laying your hands on me like that ever again. Do you fucking hear me, you may not be one of my puttana's but don't ever mistake me for someone I'm not, I don't give a shit if I ever loved you I will not hesitate to put you back in your place, should the occasion arise." He barks out at me his eyes all fired up, shooting daggers into me.

With tears welling up in my eyes, not because he's hurting me, I have no idea where they sprung out from. "What the fuck happened to you Ace, you've become a real fucking cunt since I last saw you." I spit back at him, his eyes narrow down on me, he lowers his head closer to my own eyeing me intimidatingly, his hand which is crushing my own pushes them further into the floor boards.

"I never changed love, you did."

Comment what you think