Chapter Eight

Cheveyo's Pov

" Oh you remember the time when he threw up all over his birthday cake?" I blush as my mother reminisces with my father and the pack on my childhood memories.

Everyone laughs glancing over at me. Marcus my beta is doing to much, banging on the table howling with laughter.

"I remember that, he ate most of the cupcake batter" Marcus adds on. The asshole and I grew up together and have been inseparable since the day we met. His father was my father's beta and so on up the line.

" I hope your enjoying yourself Alpha Reed." I speak to the man sitting across from me. " Oh yes very much, just listening to old stories." He chuckles.

"And you miss Carnilia?" I glance over at his daughter who flutters and bats her eyes at me. I try my hardest not to roll my eyes. Even though we are to be wed to unify both the Dark Shadows Pack and the Clear Waters Pack I feel she's doing to much to get my attention. She came into my room just last night in nothing but a robe.

A disturbed shiver goes through me at the memory. "Oh yes I'm doing just fine Cheveyo." I growl. She bows her neck. "Alpha Cheveyo."

I turn to my parents "I'm going on a run, I'll be back later on." They nod their heads.

Getting up I walk to my my room and put some clothes into my duffle bag. I walk past the dining hall to the front door to face Carnilia.

"Is there something I can do for you?" I ask her feeling annoyed. "Well I thought we should get into the practice of me kissing you on your way out, you know since we are getting married soon."

" Maybe we should save that for when we actually do." I end the conversation walking out the door.

I walk into the forest and strip my clothing off. Shifting into my navy black wolf I pick up my bag into my mouth and sprint into the forest.

About 30 minutes later I come to the trail that runs in the forest humans used to trek on.

Putting my bag down I walk over to little stream running and drink.

My ears perk when I hear a branch break. Probably just a rabbit. I dismiss. I hear another and another, getting curious I skillfully and quietly stalk over to wear the noise is coming from.

I almost howl out at the beautiful, curvaceous, caramel skinned woman before me. Fuck she smells so good. I struggle with my wolf feeling the need to mate her here and now as we watch her walk through the forest taking pictures of the trees.

She stops walking, looking around but shrugs it off and keeps walking. Shrugs us off. My wolf growls. I know she's my mate and I couldn't have asked the gods for more but she's a human and the pack wouldn't be accepting of her. No one would.

I also knew she was the source of the amazing smell I picked up on a couple of days ago.
Fuck she's so beautiful. I feel my self start to get worked up and I know I need to leave before I do something I'd regret.

I growl catching her attention. She stops, looking around. Her eyes are wide and she starts to shake. She turns around sprints back the other way.

I smile knowing that nothing could hurt her now and sprint back to the pack house.

When I get back no ones in the kitchen but Marcus. "Hey" he mumbles as he stuffs his face with cereal. I roll my eyes and sit down. "Good run?" He asks.

" I found my mate" I blurt out.

He looks at me serious " stop fucking with me Chev."

"No im serious"

"Fucking call off the wedding then mate, never liked Carnilia anyways." He yells exasperated.

"Keep your voice down" I hiss.

"I can't anyways, she's human." I say looking down suddenly feeling depressed.

He walks up to me putting his hand in my shoulder. "Do whatever you feel is right brother."

I nod my head. I walk to my room going to the shower to wash some of the dirt off. While I'm in the shower I start to think about the beauty I saw. I wonder what her name is. Is she a virgin? I stop to think on this one. She better be a virgin.

She's mine and no one can touch her. I start to think about the beautiful large chest she had, her voluptuous breast. And her full, wide womanly hips, her pink pouty lips and amber eyes. And that ass, fuck, her ass. Looking down at the monster I've created I grunt and turn the cold water on.

Getting out I wrap a towel around myself and fall onto my bed falling asleep.

Hope you liked this chapter. I know it's short and I'll go through it and edit it later.