Chapter Thirteen

Enjoy!!

We try just about every store in the mall and still NOTHING.

"Ok just one more store ok?" I groan, so over the shopping excursion. "Please, just one more." She begs.

"Don't beg, it doesn't look good on you." I smile so letting her drag me along to a store called Bella.

"Fuck look at all of this beautiful clothing." Lena states is a dreamy state. I roll my eyes at her.

She walks over to a dress and gasps. "Ava. Look. It's perfect oh my god." She starts to squeal before dragging me to the changing room, effectively shoving me in whilst stuffing the dress in my hand and coat in my hands

As I try the outfit on and turn to the mirror. The reflected image is an unexpected one - I don't look half bad. Without sounding overconfident, I can admit that I actually look really good. I turn to the side to get a look at my butt and nod my head in appreciation.

 I turn to the side to get a look at my butt and nod my head in appreciation

Lena swung the door open and coverved her mouth after gasping. "My baby." She starts to fake cry.

I giggle at her silliness. "But seriously, how do I look?" I ask.

"To be honest? You a bad thang, fine as hell, thick as fuck, ooh myy goddd, that's my baby." She sings. I laugh. "You look ready to slay somebody's life, boo."

We also bought some shoes that went along with the dress

And paid for everything, after which, we went to Sephora for a few items. When we get back to my house, getting ready for the night is our immediate priority. Once done, I walk out and reveal my outfit. Lena dramatically fans herself before I sit down at my vanity so she can do my hair and makeup.

"So where is this fancy party?" She asks while swooping some of my hair to the other side of my head.

"Honestly I'm not completely sure, I'm just here for the ride. But some lady did come over earlier today, she was all over my dad." I roll my eyes re-visiting the memory.

"Well your dad is kind of attractive for his age." She shrugs her shoulders.

"OH MY GOD, LENA YOU ARE SO DISGUSTING, THATS MY DAD." I quickly stand up from my chair.

I look down at her crying form as she rolls on the floor laughing.

"I didn't mean it that way, calm down, geesh your so sensitive." She giggles. "Now sit back down so I can finish."

After another 30 minutes of a lot of pulling, tugging, and screaming, most of the screaming done on my part she finally finishes.

"You look so beautiful" she sighs. As I look in the mirror I see the amazing job she did with my hair and makeup. (use your imagination for this cause I couldn't find an image that I liked lol)  My makeup was natural with a nude brown lip stick and my hair was up in a sleek ponytail.

We walk downstairs to see my dad at the door looking at his watch. He smiles up at me. " you look beautiful baby girl, but uh where's the other half of the dress." I laugh, "it's actually supposed to be like this daddy."

He nods his head not questioning it further. "Well we better get going before we're late." Lena already has her things in her hands. "I'll talk to you later, text me." She bugs me before walking out. "Bye Mr. Royals" She shouts out from over her shoulder.