Chapter Seven

Enjoy!

I turn around to see Kenny smiling over me. Damn I didn't realize he was that tall. I gulped suddenly feeling something unfamiliar burst through me. "H-h-hey Kenny." I stutter. "How are you Baby girl ?" He asks with a pantie dropping smile. I look down at my fingers, playing with them and biting my lip. " I'm fine." I reply softly, he nods rubbing his stubble. "Well I just saw you and thought I'd say hey, you have a good day baby girl, alright?" I force a smile nodding my head.

He walks off to a black Kia hybrid, getting in he drives off. I release a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I'm not very used to male attention and all this was just so new especially with someone so handsome. I remember my first encounter with a member of the opposite sex, I was 15 and had been dragged out to a party by my so called friend Andrea. She had dressed me in a slutty little red dress that stopped a few inches under my butt and some 4 inch pumps. It left nothing to the imagination. "You've got the perfect body for this, fat ass, nice tits, and curvy legs." She had told me. I cringed at her language and turned to look in the mirror. My mother would beat me silly.

We had snuck out of the house as my father was busy in his study. She had some guys waiting on the opposite side of the street a few houses down. They started to hoot and holler as we approached, one of the guys even went ass far as smacking my butt. " this one looks fun to play with." I resisted the urge to slap him not wanting to ruin Andreas night. When we had gotten to the party I made it a point to stay in the corner and try not to be seen, I obviously hadn't done a good enough job.
"Hey beautiful, what's a beauty like you doing over here all by yourself ?" He was obviously drunk, every time he talked I could smell the awful stinch of alcohol.

I stayed silent hoping he'd go away. "Hey! I'm taking to you!" He screamed in my face. He dragged me upstairs, no one even glancing at us.

I was kicking, screaming, and crying. He burst into a room throwing me on the bed and quickly crawling on top of me. He kissed all over me as I wept trying to push him off . After what seemed like eternity he crawled off of me, growling in anger and disgust. "Your black ass isn't worth it anyways, now that I really look at you your ugly as hell, your probably loose as hell anyways, dressed like that." I sobbed as he left the room.

After about an hour I weakly went down stairs to find Andrea so I could go home only to find she had left almost an hour ago. When I got home my dad was sleeping and I went up to bed and cried all night. The next morning I had confessed everything to my dad, he was pissed and swore he would torture and kill the boy brutally, and my father isn't one for violence. I had gotten so many apology text and voicemails from Andrea but I ignored them, they eventually stopped and I was relieved.

I shiver in disgust at the memory. Shaking my head I continue walking taking a turn unknowingly leading myself into the forest.

Next update soon guys, sorry this was so short but the next chapter is cheveyo's pov, yay. I'll edit it later on. Enjoy!!!!