Liam Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.

★Your POV★
The boys are singing Little Things and I can't help but stare at Liam while he was singing his solo or the chorus... well I wouldn't blame myself. Who wouldn't stare at Liam James Payne? And my golly gosh. Who wouldn't stare at those defined biceps?! They were like carved into perfection.

I didn't notice that I was on dream land so I snapped out of my adoring-Liam-James-Payne trance. When I snapped out of my trance, the sight in front of me is quite unbelievable. I might look all calm and collected on the outside but i'm actually fan girling and bursting out of excitement on the inside. LIAM JAMES PAYNE IS FREAKING STARING AT ME WHILE CLUTCHING HIS PHONE SHOWING THOSE -CARVED-INTO-PERFECTION AND DEFINED BICEPS. I'm seriously bursting on the inside.. My friend, (Y/F/N) bumped shoulders with mine which cause me to look at her and she sent me a wink then she went back to screaming 'I LOVE YOU ZAYN!'... If it isn't obvious... she is a Zayn girl.

When I looked back at Liam... he was looking at his phone with a large grin on his face... Hmm... I wonder what he's looking at. Then he was interrupted by Harry announcing Liam because he has to say his speech. He put his phone back into his right pocket and then started his speech.

"First of all... I would want to say Thank you because we wouldn't be here without you....." Liam started his speech while I'm here listening to his voice and going off into dream land once again.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

For the rest of the show it went from me staring at Liam.. shouting/screaming/squealing whenever the others do so and whenever they do goofy things on stage and also on the twitter questions and singing with them whenever they ask us to do so. Liam didn't stare again.. maybe he wasn't staring at me.. Maybe I was at dream land when I imagined that...Maybe he wasn't staring at me.

We all exited out of the Arena where the concert is held and walked outside looking for a taxi with (Y/F/N). While looking for the taxi me and (Y/F/N) were talking about the concert, how goofy they were, how handsome they look and such things. When we finally rode a taxi.. I took out my phone and went onto twitter to tweet about how this is my best night ever.

@(Y/T/N): Had an amazing night!! Defs my best night ever!

Then I saw a notification saying that Liam tweeted.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Please help me find this girl xx pic.twitter/api72a9jss

The tweet says that it was tweeted 2 minutes ago.. and when I looked at the picture, being shock is an understatement to my reaction. There attached to Liam's tweet was a picture of me. What is happening? When did he take the picture? Where? How? Why? I can't believe any of this.

When I looked down at the replies I saw people saying

-Who is she??

-Woah she's pretty. P.S- I love you Liam

-I think she's @(Y/T/N)

Woahhh... a stranger knows me??? and mentioned me?? How did they even find out??... Now I'm going to state a fact.... Directioners are most definitely better than FBI.

Just then a notification indicated that Liam had once again tweeted and I also have an interaction. (not that i didn't get any before because of the mentions) I then clicked the notification that says that Liam tweeted and my full attention was focused on the tweet.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Found you pretty girl ;) xx @(Y/TN)

and with that tweet.. everything had changed and that tweet is also the reason why I'm walking up the aisle with Liam James Payne himself waiting at the end of the red carpet.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and errors.

Comment/Vote/Fan

Any request for an imagine??

Just comment below and tell me with which boy and what would you like to happen.

Kik me: curlscatscupcake

Next imagine is Zayn's

~M xx

P.S- There's a note coming up. :)