Secret Admirer girl version

This is an au (alternative universe) about the boyband member of your choice.

(F1M)- Favourite 1D Member

(YBF)- Your Best Friend

(F1ME)- Favourite 1D Member's Ex

(YN)- Your Name

•••••••••••••••••

*Your POV*

Here he is... (F1M/full name). Oh gosh. He is looking mighty fine today. He's so perfect. The way he walks, they way he talks, how he's so nice to everyone, oh gosh, I'm being too girly. Me and (F1M) hardly ever talk, we only talked what? Once? or was it twice? I don't even remember properly. I wanted to talk to him about my feelings but who does that nowadays? and duh obviously I wouldn't want to do that.

"(YN)!!!!!!" (YBF) screeched which made (F1M) look towards your direction. Oh gosh. I'm tomato red and he's looking could this situation be worse?!

"Oh gosh (YN), I've been looking for you everywhere!!"

"Uhmmm.... Why?" I asked with a confused look.

" Remember that Secret Admirer card that you put in (F1M)'s locker?" (YBF) answered my question, with another question.

"Uhhhhh yeah.." I asked uncertainly. Oh gosh, what happened? Did they find out that it was me? coz I do remember quite clearly how confused (F1M) and his friends were when they were trying to figure out who gave him the Secret Admirer card... they absolutely had no clue that it was me.

I didn't really put something that's really icky, like me confessing my undying love for him, no I didn't write that, the only thing that indicated that I had feelings for him was the fact that I wrote 'From Your Secret Admirer'.

"(F1ME) happened to figure out that she's you and she's not happy." (YBF) warned.

WHAT!?! WHY?!? Kill me now. (F1ME) always hated me since she knew that I like (F1M). How did she know, you might ask? Well, it just happened to be that one of my (fake) friends are best friends with her and then voila! My (fake) friend told her about me liking (F1M) and boy, was she so possessive of him even though she's already his ex.

I mean she went into an extent where she sent me hate messages, like dude, I only like your ex and you're already his ex, don't go hating on people that like your ex because he's not yours anymore.

"(YN)!!" Speak of the devil, the evil bitch herself is here.

I turned around and was met by her palm having contact with the left side of my face. I didn't know that this is the new way of greeting someone, no one bothered to inform me. Everyone look in our direction, everyone.

"You have no idea how much I hate you! You're just a pathetic little girl that doesn't know how to follow other people's advice. I told you to freaking back off and what did you do? THE EXACT OPPOSITE." She spat at my face whilst pointing an accusing finger at me.

"Oh.. sorry? I didn't know that you control my life and how dare you say that I'm pathetic when you're the one who's not over her ex and goes around telling people to back off of him even though he's not yours anymore!" I replied back.

"At least I don't tell anyone about my feelings for them through a Secret Admirer card." She laughed bitterly.

I paled, feeling the blood drain out of my face. Everyone gasped as they heard about the information about me being (F1M)'s Secret Admirer. I looked over at (F1M) and saw him with his emotionless face and at that moment, I knew. I knew that he wasn't expecting me as his Secret Admirer and he was probably expecting one of those hot girls. I turned back to (F1ME) to see her demonic smile.

Wow. Anyone wants to buy my book? It's called 100 ways to embarrass yourself.

I made a bee line to the nearest exit and made a run for it. I could faintly hear (YBF) calling for me and I know why she would, she knew that I'm hurting, she knew that underneath my composed face is a person breaking down in the inside. I don't want to remember the look on his face because every time I do, it reminds me of being his pathetic girl version of a secret admirer who goes around embarrassing herself and thinking that he would feel the same way even though he never will.

Once outside, I blocked off everything around me and let the tears drip down my face as I run.

Have you ever felt your heart getting stabbed a million times by a fork? or maybe stabbed 100 times by a knife?... How are you alive? You should be dead.

It hurts more than that... it felt like (F1M) himself took out my heart, stomped on it, twisted it and put it back in. This incident also happens to increase my self esteem a lot because comparing yourself to a hot girl is just flattering eh?

Oh! Maybe if I manage to run the whole way home I could be one of those girls with really fit and curvy body unlike my not so coca cola bottle like of a body.

I suddenly stopped running, I don't know how but I did. I kept crying and then I suddenly drifted back into the real world.

I felt arms around my waist and that person's arm is pulling me towards their chest. "Please stop crying." An all too familiar voice whispered to me. WHAT THE! I pulled off his arms off my waist and turned to face the person.

There he is (F1M). HE'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ASDFGHJKL. My eyes drifted behind his back and I saw that I wasn't that far away from the school.

Wow, I didn't even run that far and here I am thinking that I could run the whole way home.

(F1M) touched my right cheek and brought my attention back towards him. I began cooking his hand as I felt my face heat up.

"Hey, thanks for being an amazing Secret Admirer. Also, thanks for making me feel special and happy." He said as he pulled me in for a hug. I was speechless. Woah... I made him feel special and happy? and I was an amazing Secret Admirer? whaaattt? I felt myself smile widely as I hugged back to him.

"Maybe I do have feelings for my secret admirer but denied it cause I didn't know who she was.... and maybe now that I know who she is, I could stop denying my feelings for her." He whispered at me.

"Wow, this must be a joke." I breathily laughed.

"Well, you better think this is real because my feelings for you is real." (F1M) said.

Wow, who would've thought that everything has changed from what is was in a matter of minutes.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another imagineeeeeee.

Follow/Comment/Vote

Thank you so so so so much for the over 4k reads and the votes.

For any requests, comment below or private message me.

Thank you all lovely people.

~M xx