Niall Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.

*Your POV*
I heard the door shut and heard a groan from a certain Irish lad who happens to be my boyfriend of five months. *sigh* I still remember the day that he asked me to be his girlfriend, it feels like it just happened yesterday.

I lowered the heat of the cheesy pasta that I'm cooking and walked over to the lounge room. I saw Niall sitting down while looking all tired and stressed out. "How was work?" I asked him while walking over and kissing his cheek. "Tiring." He replied while making me sit down onto his lap. "I can see that" I said chuckling, "I cooked your favourite, cheesy pasta" I said hugging his neck. He smiled and said "Goodie. I'm starving." He said and then his stomach started grumbling and we couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Stay here and i'll prepare our food." I said while standing up and making him feel comfortable on the couch. I left Niall and made my way back to the kitchen.

I turned the heat off from the stove and grabbed two plates from the cupboard. I put a bunch of the cheesy pasta on both Niall's and mine's plate. Yeah, we like eating. I put some specially made sweet-savoury meatball on the side and grabbed two forks. I made my way back to the lounge room and gave Niall his pasta.

We looked at each other and then we grabbed our fork and started slurping and gobbling the pasta. Yeah, not very lady like but that's how I am and I don't care if you judge me because judging me is not going to change who I am.

"You know, you're the best girl ever I don't know what i'll be without you. You make my tiring days better. You cook me food and you're that kind kind of girl any man would be lucky to be with. I wish that we'll be forever, you bring out the best in me y'know." He suddenly said out of no where.
"You're so sudden and cheesy just like the pasta that we just ate.. but aww that's so sweet." I replied.

"I know." He said before kissing me.

***********

Comment/Vote/Fan

I'm guessing that you already know the new topic?

Yep! It is 'He's tired from work and you make him fell better.'

For any requests, just comment below and fill this up.
Name:
Boy:
What happens:

2 updates in one day because you're amazing!

Thank you!

~M xx