Niall Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.

*Your POV*

It's the time of the year again. The time that my boyfriend would leave for his and his bandmate's tour. I'm going to miss him so much once again
But I understand, I understand that he leaves for tour to live his dream and to make fans happy.

We're currently at the airport and he was about to check in and then wait for his plane to depart while I head home. He and the lads reached the part where you check in so Niall turned towards me.

"I guess I'll see you later?" Niall farewelled. He never took the liking of saying good bye so he just say see you later as a replacement.

"I guess so Mr. Horan." I stated.

Niall went forward and engulfed me around his arms.

We stayed there in a comfortable silence but I soon broke it.

"I'll miss you" I whispered on his ear.

"I'll miss you too." He whispered back kissing my cheeks. I started to get emotional and Niall seemed to notice as he decided to make me smile.

"No one will cook for as best as you do on tour. I'm going to starve." He said.

"I'm sure one of the boys could cook a good enough meal." I giggled.

"Maybe.. but I'll miss your cooking.. and most importantly, i'll miss you." Niall said

I smiled at him and then we released each other from the hug that we were in.

I kissed his lips and then said "See you soon."

He pecked me on the lips and said "Hopefully soon really is soon."

We waved at each other as I saw him disappear with the boys towards their boarding area.

••••••••••••••••••••••

IM INLOVE WITH THE FACT THAT 5SOS IS OPENING FOR 1D ONCE AGAIN!!!

so yeah hope you like the imagine :)

For any requests just comment on the comment section.

Thank you for the reads!!!

~M xx