Harry Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.

*Your POV*

Today is the day that Harry has to leave for their WWA tour and I would absolutely miss him so much. Actually, he invited me to go with him while touring but this is no fan fiction, this is reality. I still have to study for college and go to work...

So I volunteered to drop him off the airport and then yeah.. so right now we were at the car with me driving. "Babe.... you know, there's still time for you to compromise." Harry tempted.

"Harry, I still have to go to school." I insisted on staying even though I would love to go on tour with him.. Oh! another thing.. I feel like I'm going to intrude on his life while on tour cause I'm pretty sure that he'll always be tired and I don't want to tire him more because I talk a lot so if I was on tour with him I would be annoying the living thing out of him.

"You could get home schooled." Harry suggested raising one of his eyebrows with a grin as I could see as I took a quick peek at him.

"Harry, it is not called home school for no reason. Home is far from tour." I poked my tongue out quickly towards him and focusing back onto the road.

"Won't you miss my cuddles? The food I cook? The sweet talks? The lovely times we have together?" Harry convinced.

"Well, I would but you know how much I want to graduate.." I said slightly arguing with my heart because it got convinced by Harry's words.

"I will miss you so much though." Harry said sincerely. and he even leaned over the gear shift and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I will to... well... we've reached your destination." I announced and stopped in front of the airport.

I looked at him and he stared back... He pulled off his seat belt and started to open the car door but I grabbed his shoulder and hugged him in an uncomfortable hug as the gear shift is hurting me a little as I lean towards him.

"I'm so sorry if I'm giving you a hard time. It's just... it's just... I don't want to give you a hard time on tour as well." I whispered in his ear while I hugged him tightly.

"Sweetheart, you know you won't. But I do want you to reach your dream to graduate." He responded as he hugged me back tightly.

"I love so much." I said.

"I love you more than you would imagine." Harry responded.

We pulled back and gave each other our last kiss for a while and then we shared our farewells and he gathered his bags and began walking into the airport quickly to avoid getting mobbed.

I would miss you so much Harry Edwards Styles.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

so that's it guys!!

Is everyone pumped up for the You and I music video?? Well you all know the shindigs so yeah..

And speaking of You and I.. please check out my book titled 'You and I'. mehehe

Thank you for the reads and they're near a thousand reads wow!!

You guys are absolutely amazing.

Ily.

~M xx