Harry Imagine: He's tired from work and you make him feel better.

*Your POV*

I'm currently drying the dishes when I heard the door shut, signalling that Harry's home. I walked towards the door to greet him but then I saw him go into the lounge room. When I entered the lounge room, I saw him hunched forward while massaging his head.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Nothing, just tired." He replied. "Oh, do you want anything?" I asked. "No, thank you." Harry said. I approached him and rubbed his back. He looked towards me, "Why don't you get some sleep?" I said smiling genuinely. "No, I refuse to sleep unless you're not in bed next to me." He whined. "But Harry, I still need to dry the rest of the dishes."I said."They can wait." He said. "Fine, I guess I could." I stated.

We walked up the stairs and we changed into our sweats and jumper, it's pretty cold today. We layed down on our bed facing each other, suddenly, out of now where Harry asked something. "Can you sing me to sleep?" He asked. "I guess." I replied.

Harry looked expectantly at me waiting for me to sing. He pushed me closer towards him so our noses were touching. I started to sing 'Unconditionally by Katy Perry'. When I was done, I saw Harry's eye starting to droop.

I kissed his forehead and said "Get some sleep babe.". He nodded but said "You too, you need sleep, I know you're tired from the chores that you've done even though you didn't have to do it." Harry said pushing me closer to him. He gave me one last kiss before closing his eyes shut. I immediately closed my eyes as well when Harry's breathing lulled me to sleep.

**************

4th and last update for today!!

Comment/Fan/Vote

For any requests, comment below and fill this up.
Name:
Boy:
What happens:

Thank you all for reading my imagines.

~M xx