Requested Niall, Harry and Louis Imagine: Imagine for Darycia (DaryciaDoll)

*Darycia's POV*

Here I am having my shift in nandos because I really need to earn some money to pay for my tuition and pay for some bills; because being an independent girl, I live in my own flat/apartment.

It's really peaceful today, not much customers are here and they only comes in pairs or just alone. The peacefulness was cut short by the sound of a million, no scratch that, billion screams and squeals. I have no idea what's causing the chaos but it really is making the peaceful feel in this restaurant. The door flies open and shuts close as fast as it opened and there leaning on the door are Niall, Harry and Louis.

What? Why? What? Why are they here? EEEEEEEEE They're here!! I can't even, Darycia, keep it low, keep it in, you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself in front of your idols, keep it in girl.

They sat in a booth not so far away from the counter. I took a quick glance at the door, to check if some girls would go in but then I saw a buff man guarding the door, probably their body guard.

I looked over my co-worker and she gave me a smile and said "You go and serve them, I'll take care of the other costumers.".

"Thanks." I replied.

Just then the boys stood up and walked towards the cashier that I'm behind of. "Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked, trying hard to keep in my excitement.

"Hello, erm can we please have a jumbo platter in extra hot peri-peri sauce." Niall ordered whilst looking at the menu.

"Sure what would you like for your sides?" I asked.

"We'll have chips, garlic bread, creamy mash, spicy rice and corn on the cob." Louis replied.

"Anything else?" I asked and they shook they head side to side.

"And what would you like for your drinks?" I asked as I punched in their order.

"We'll all have water please." Harry replied.

I punched all their orders in and said "That would be £43.50".

I got their water whilst they got their money out. I gave them their water and after that they gave their payment for their order.

"Thank you, you order will arrive shortly." I said after giving them a flat wooden rooster with the number '4' painted on it as well as their receipt.

"Thank you as well." They replied as they returned to their booth.

I walked towards the back and told the cooks their order and chatted with my co-worker.

When their orders are done, I traveled their plates from the kitchen towards their booth, making about three trips because of all the food they ordered.

"Would that be all?" I asked after finishing giving their order and then getting the flat wooden rooster. They looked around their table checking that I gave them all that they ordered and then nodded at me. I smiled at them and stood there for a while. Oh gosh I might look creepy, oh gosh.

"I'm a huge fan" The words suddenly flew from my mouth.

They smiled at me and then asked if I wanted a picture with them and an autograph and of course, I didn't deny that I did. After taking photos and getting autographs. I said thank you to then and was about to leave until....

"Hey would you like to seat and chat with us?" Louis asked while Harry and Niall was waiting for my answer.

"Uhhh..." I trailed off looking around making sure that the other customers were fine and didn't need anything, I then looked at my co-worker and gave her a look if I could stay and she winked at me. "Sure, if I'm not intruding." I replied.

They flashed me their breath taking smile and said "No, you're not intruding, not at all, I mean this is nice, it's rare for us to have a proper chat with our fans.

I sat down next to Niall and we chat about random things as if I was their really close friend but I did at first, stutter a little because I was obviously star struck.

Who knew that I would meet 3/5 of my favourite band in a place where I work in...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here you go Darycia, I hope you like it:) I'm so sorry that I took forever to update your imagine.

Follow/Comment/Vote

Thanks for the reads and this book just reached over 100 votes.Wow. Thank you so so much.

For any request, just comment below or private message me.

Thank you all lovely people.

~Mxx