Louis Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert.

*Y/N's POV*

The lads were singing Last First Kiss while on the flying stage on their way to Stage B. The stage passed by on top of me and my friends so we turned around and faced Stage B.

*** 

After singing One Way Or Another they started messing around and doing their speeches. Louis is walking around the stage whilst waving at the fans, luckily i'm near Stage B and Louis got to wave at me. He stopped in front of me and Louis said "Hi love!". I looked around to see who he's talking to, I couldn't see who he's talking to so I turned back with a confused face. -- could he... could he be talking to me?

I pointed to myself and he nodded. 

*Louis's POV* 

The girl looked baffled when I nodded my head and I couldn't help but chuckle at her expression. I reached out my hands and other fans tried to reach it so I shook hands with them first and then the girl that I spotted reached out her hand as well and we shook our hands while she flashed that breath taking smile.

I walked towards a guard whose around Stage B. I crouched down and whispered a "Give my number to that  -points to the girl-  girl" The guard nodded and started to write my number on a piece of paper. I walked back to the lads and continued talking to them.

*Y/N's POV*

After Louis and I shook hands he walked towards a guard, whispered something to him and then walked back to the other lads. When they started the twitter questions, the same guard that Louis talked to was in front of me pointing towards me while looking at Louis. Louis nodded and then the guard reached over to me motioning me to reach my hand out and I did so. The guard settled something on my hand and we both retreat our hands. I looked down at the thing that the guard gave me and saw that it was a note, it says:

Louis number: 0********* He told me to give it to you. Please don't show it to others. 

I looked up a Louis, he was smiling at me and he winked when I smiled back.

Who knew that my love story would start with a phone number? and who knew that it would be the reson that i'm getting married to Louis William Tomlinson.

************************************************ 

Comment/Vote/Fan

For any requests, just comment below with this filled up:

Name:

Boy:

What happens:

Thank you. xx

~M