Zayn Imagine: He spots you at the TMH concert

(Y/E/C)=Your Eye Colour
(Y/H/C)=Your Hair Colour

*Zayn's P.O.V*
♪♬I'm try'na be okay. I'm try'na be alright. But seeing you with him. Just don't feel right..♪♬

I was singing my solo at Heart Attack while I searching through the crowd.

Just as I was about to walk around the stage a girl with (Y/H/C) hair and I think...with (Y/E/C) eyes, I couldn't really tell, caught my eye. She was at the sound check party seats but I don't remember seeing her at sound check. She stood just about in front of me and she was jumping and singing to Heart Attack.

I was too engrossed at staring at her that someone's touch behind my back caused me to jump. I turned around to see Niall laughing his ass off as I glare at him. "What?!" I hissed. "You need to move around the stage mate." Niall answered, slightly laughing. I rolled and did as I was told.

Throughout the whole concert all these thoughts were flooding my mind.

Is she going to the meet and greet?

Would I be able to see her again?

Would I meet her?

I sound like a lovesick schoolgirl who's desperate to see her crush right now. I gotta stop.

◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈●◈

We waved our final wave to the fans throughout the arena and gave a few flying kisses bere and there. When we were out of sight. Our stage manager, Mill made us go to a room to do the meet and greet.

(A/N: Sorry.. I don't really know what happens in the meet and greet so i'll kind of experiment with this one.)

All the girls entered and the girls mobbed each one of us calling our names. ZAYN!! NIALL!! HARRY!! LIAM!! LOUIS!!

It's absolutely crazy but we politely greeted them with a hug. They took pictures with us and made us sign some things. Just then a breath takingly beautiful girl came up to me. "Hi Zayn! I'm (Y/N)." She said calmly, but bubbly-ish at the same time. A huge grin plastered on my face and said Hi back with a hug. Then we took photos and she made me sign her 'Autograph book' which already has the other boy's signs and some other famous personas like Cher Lloyd and Ed Sheeran. Then we talked a little knowing some things about each other. I asked for her twitter name so I could follow her and she gave it to me. Her twitter name was @(Y/T/N).

*Your POV*
When I gave my twitter name to Zayn, he pulled out his phone, searched for my name and then followed me while I was left there standing awkwardly. When he was done, he stuffed his phone back into his pocket and smiled at me. "Hey. Can I have your number? We should talk again some other time." He asked with a smile. " Sure" I agreed. Who am I to disagree? We exchanged numbers and he told me that he needs to meet other fans, which I completely understand. We exchanged hugs and walked away from each other.

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽

Sorry if you think it's crappy and I also apologize for any spelling mistakes.

Next Imagine is Niall's.

For any request just comment below and fill this up.
Name:
Boy:
What would happen:

Comment/Vote/Fan

Thank you.

~M xx