Liam Imagine: He leaves for WWA tour.

*Your POV*

Today, Liam is leaving for their WWA Tour  and he insisted on me staying here at home neither than taking the chance of dropping him off at the airport and getting mobbed.

*beep* *beep*

A car horn beeped notifying Liam that the van that's going to the airport is here.

"Well.. I guess I have to leave now." Liam sighed.

"Ye... well have fun on tour and take care of yourself." I said.

"I will. Always Remember that I love you so much and I will miss you... every second that I'm away from you will be the times that I"m missing you." Liam stated sincerely.

"Always remember that I love you back, maybe even more than you love me." i whispered staring up his eyes.

Liam wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arm around his neck, both of us pulling each other towards the other.

Our lips met in a magical kiss for five seconds until the burst open.

"Hey Liam, we're out-- woah!! sorry to interrupt!" Zayn hurriedly say.

"Haha it's fine Liam was about to go, he just gave me a good bye kiss." I giggled.

"See you, hopefully.. soon" Liam bid good bye.

"Bye." I said quickly giving him a peck on the lips and then watching as the boys go out and into the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so yeah guys that's it.

Sorry it's really short.

Thank you so much for the 1000+ reads that's absolutely awesome.

For any requests comment down below.

~M xx