Unexpected

(F1M)-Favourite 1D Member
(YN)-Your Name
(YMN)-Your Mum's Name
(YLN)- Your Last Name

※※※※※

*(F1M)'s POV*

Today is mine and (YN)'s Best Friend Anniversary. We're now 4 years into Best Friend hood and are not planning to be anything else anytime soon. I went over to (YN)'s house so we could start our day early. We already planned everything today, where we're going and what we're going to do.When I arrived at (YN)'s house. (YMN) greeted me and let me in.

"Good morning Mrs.(YLN)." I greeted.

"Oh please (F1M), Call me (YMN)." (YMN) said.

"Okay (YMN)... is uhm (YN) ready?" I asked.

"No darling, she woke up late. She's still having a shower. Why don't you go up to her room and wait there?" (YMN) suggested.

"Okay (YMN). I'll just be up in her room." I smiled as I walked up to (YN)'s room.

When I entered her room, I heard the shower from her ensuite so I sat down onto her bed, once I did, I felt something on my bottom. So I stood up and turned. It was a book turned upside down.

I flipped it around and to read what it's about but then I saw that it was a journal. I know I shouldn't be reading my best friend's journal because it's a private property but it has my name on it and it's making me feel really curious.

4th September 2014

Tomorrow is going to be mine and (F1M)'s Best Friend Anniversary and that also means that I loved (F1M) for two years tomorrow. He still has no idea that I do though and frankly, I don't think I want him to know about me loving him. I mean what if he doesn't feel the same way, that would be really awkward right? Besides, I think he likes someone else, I'm not quite sure who yet but I'm getting signs that he does. Anyways let's not get into my love life because tomorrow is going to be the best day ever! We planned so many things, we planned to go to a chocolate factory and make our own customized chocolate and--

Just as when I was three quarters into her journal, her bathroom door opened and it revealed (YN) in a bathrobe and her hair up in a towel. Once she saw me she screamed and once she saw what I was holding in my hand she froze.

"What are you doing reading my journal!?!" She screamed  exasperatedly with wide eyes.

"Uhhh.." I can't manage to say anything. I mean everything was unexpected. I didn't know about her feelings for me and she is frankly right about me not having feelings for her. She is an amazing girl but I have no idea why I don't have any feelings for her.She stomped towards me and snatched her journal off my hand.

"Now that you know about what I feel when I wasn't ready to tell you. I think it would be the best if you leave and let's not have this day today." She said angrily.

"No, we could still have our day. I-ah-I" I stuttered.

"No what I said should be done. Go and leave and I know that you don't have any feelings for me so let's not make this day awkward." She sighed.

"I-(YN) I'm sorry." I apologized.

"No... it's fine... please leave now." She whispered.

I left. I left even though I know that she's hurting, I left her all alone. I know that if I stay she would probably try to hit me until I go so I just did. I'm the cause of her pain but I'm also the cause of her happiness at the same time. My mind is circling with thoughts and I couldn't think that well. I thought this was going to be the best day ever but this. This was unexpected.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

WOOOOW! Thank you guys so much! This Imagines book just hit 5k+ reads and it's just so amazing!

Follow/Comment/Vote.

For any requests comment or private message me.

Thank you all lovely people.

~M xx